shoes question mostly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tadlli, Oct 7, 2012.

1. tadlli

tadlli New Member

is it possible to start an independent review regarding an e-shop that sells designer shoes? I have noticed there is no review linked to the e-shop and would like to contribute by starting one and informing people regarding my experiences with the e-shop.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

tadlli

is it hunting shooting firearms related ?

or is this a advert for a eshop ?

if shooting related reviews of shoes for hunters , i suggest you chat with Shooter45

as he's the boss , and may OK it if he understands it all and agrees

if not then your probably better off on one of e thousands of general consumer sites shopping info etc

even the coupon sites have bloggs with a focus on reporting on stores and shopping experience

but here we normally have a links and feedback section , if its shooting related
    a quick review and recommendation buy a honest and real customer is welcomed and some folks may even extend to placing a link in the link exchange

but if its BS please note i volunteer as the Asia pacific regional dude for ICANN

and will list the site as a spammer and get them deregistered from DNS meaning they lose their domain name

i think we are about the 450+ deregistered spammers to date

remember abercrombie and Fitch ? that was us .. and they are HUGE .. size and dollars dont matter here , facts do and we screen capture everything so there aint do doubt ... facts count .. only facts

knowuing all this please PM Shooter 45 and explain what you wish and if your still here tomorrrow i guess you where straight up

so think hard , is this of benefit to these people ?

as if it aint you'll lose that domain name for 2 years

life really is a B some times eh ..

cheers
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012