Shooters win , Lefties sent broke ,

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 20, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/action/PJUDG?jgmtid=159740

Supreme Court
    New South Wales
    Medium Neutral Citation
    NSW Rifle Association Inc v The Commonwealth of Australia [2012] NSWSC 818
    Hearing Dates
    12-15 June 2012
    Decision Date
    20/07/2012
    Jurisdiction
    Equity Division
    Before
    White J
    Decision
    Refer to paras [276]-[278] of judgment.

276 Paragraphs later ....

276For these reasons I make the following declarations and orders.
    277In proceedings 41950 of 2012:
    1. Declare that the defendant is not entitled to terminate the deed of licence between the plaintiff and defendant dated 15 March 2000 ("the Licence") by reason of the plaintiff's failure to comply with:
    (a) the notice issued by the defendant to the plaintiff dated 25 January 2012 (the First Remedy Notice); or
    (b) the notice issued by the defendant to the plaintiff dated 29 March 2012 (the Second Remedy Notice); or
    (c) the notice issued by the defendant to the plaintiff dated 7 May 2012 (the Third Remedy Notice).
    2. Order that the defendant be restrained from purporting to terminate the Licence and to exclude the plaintiff or its members from using the ANZAC Rifle Range at Malabar, New South Wales in accordance with the provisions of the Licence by reason of non-compliance by the plaintiff with the First Remedy Notice, the Second Remedy Notice or the Third Remedy Notice.
    3. Order that the plaintiff's claims for relief in the Second Further Amended Statement of Claim be otherwise dismissed.
    4. Order that the defendant's claims for relief in the Further Amended Cross-Claim be dismissed.
    278In proceedings 393228 of 2011:
    1. Declare that the defendant has not validly terminated the plaintiff's right to occupy the Buildings and Licensed Area or to use the Licensed Range in accordance with the deed of licence between the plaintiff and the defendant dated 15 March 2000 ("the Licence").
    2. Declare that the defendant is not entitled to terminate the Licence at will or on reasonable notice, otherwise than in accordance with clause 10.2(b) of the Licence.
    3. Declare that the defendant is not entitled to transfer the land at Malabar in folio identifier 101/1162445 or folio identifier 2/809094 for so long as the plaintiff is entitled to occupy the Buildings and the Licensed Area and to use the Licensed Range in accordance with the Licence, unless the defendant ensures that the plaintiff is entitled to enforce against a transferee the same rights in respect of that land as it enjoys under the Licence.
    4. Order that the defendant be restrained from transferring the land at Malabar being the land in folio identifier 2/809094 for so long as the plaintiff is entitled to occupy the Buildings and Licensed Area and to use the Licensed Range in accordance with the Licence unless the transfer is on terms that entitle the plaintiff to enforce against a transferee the same rights as it enjoys under the Licence.
    5. Reserve proceedings for further consideration, and grant liberty to apply or to restore the proceedings, if questions arise as to whether a proposed dealing is consistent with declaration 3, or is prohibited by order 4.
    6. Order that the claims for relief in the Amended Statement of Claim be otherwise dismissed.
    279I will hear the parties on costs. Prima facie the NSWRA is entitled to its costs of both proceedings.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Sorry if some dont like the punctuation

seeing its a supreme court document , maybe you can tell them they aren't worth reading , i reckon i could kiss the old codgers

we just saved ANZAC Rifle range from state and federal lefties and a heap of union , anti gun , communist idiots who all joined in to force the closure to build profits for developers who pay donations to politicians

we proved it , its a deed of trust for the nation

and i honestly think i'm going to see this lefty head of the anti gunner lose his water front apartment to some lawyer ... and chase this EU developer back to the EU , anti gun and freedom nazi creeps , "But Misouuurrrrrrr jaques..."

yeah screw you sonshine

its a bloody good day ( i knew before , didn't have it writing till today )

oh this is not in the news here main steam anyway
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:thumbsup:
  4. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

NO WORRIES MATE. Good for you guys Jack. I love it when the good guys win!
  5. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Great news! Jack.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and with costs i'll be cashed up again soon !! ( i hope) got things to do with that $$$

and we got a 1200 meter range again life is good eh ..

Thank You Lord !!!
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  7. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Wouldn't have anything to do with Wyoming would it?

Hey where is my schematics for the microwave EMP anyways? Gotta be prepared for the drones ya know.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually got some updated ones , heck i posted the new spec's on cryptome and forgot sorry ( gotta chase me mate , heads like a sieve with all the requests from your side) i'll make a post tonight for you ..

$30 K is a lot , no need to waste it on putz's , but yeah airfare wasn't expected , but thats life , i've a place in montana not far away i can stay , lotsa friends there TMM ;) good folks so no need for big money , just thinking and wheelin and dealin .. its the USA after all its aint Lebanon or gaza or pakistan where most the ones i chase end up

this is easy
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  9. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Jack please stop by Brandon SD. While on your quest. I would love to finaly meet ya in person.
    Promis I'll have a cold Beer waiting for ya.