1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Shooting Baikal's .30-06 double rifle

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by duelist1954, Nov 16, 2012.

1. duelist1954

duelist1954 Member

I love double rifles, but I can't afford a London Best gun from Holland & Holland, so I'm making due with my Russian-built Baikal double rifle imported by European American Armory, better known as EAA. This .30-06 double rifle is actually a lot of fun to shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmNynB30pSM
  2. lead

lead Well-Known Member

I enjoy your videos. If I remember right, EAA had a version of this in 6.5 Swede. I think that's about the only one I've seen around here. I don't know why, but I never see them in any local shops.
    I would like to have one of these double rifles myself someday.