Shooting in Butte, Montana

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by new308handloader, Feb 24, 2009.

1. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders :

Butte, Montana November 5, 2008

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, & MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself......against two murderous, illegal aliens .......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control!

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Please post a link to this article!
  3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Snopes seems to think it's false, but they don't know everything all the time.
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It's been posted many times in many places before and I believe it's false... :(
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

While this story might not be true, it is very plausible and very probable.

In town 60 miles to the north of Butte, there was a boy that had a weapon in his hand since he was a first grader.

Very much like the above story, this young Jr High student did the right thing and ran off a small group of robbers that broke into the property, at gun point. He was lucky enough that the robbers saw the boy and his weapon as more of a threat to their safety and didn’t want to test his resolve.

Granted, no shots were fired, nobody got hurt, nothing got stolen, but you should have seen their faces when they met me with the 12GA. I glad they didn’t test my resolve, phew.
  6. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Nice story Marlin T!