The Firearms Forum banner

Shooting new DW classic

2K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Alpo 
#1 ·
Here is my new DW classic,that the wife got me for xmas. Hopefully the pictures will come out. Duane5157

See less See more
#6 ·
Duane,
I bought one of those last year and could find no fault with it. Tool steel parts as opposed to MIM parts in other brands. Dual colored night sites. No play between slide and frame. It even shoots well! I think the DW 1911's are under-rated. Great pistol for the money.
lynn

#11 ·
I was so impressed with the DW CBOB I purchased in 2008 that I bought another one in 2009.

Word is that DW will only make 300 of the CBOBs this year and all of them will be shipped to California.

#13 ·
Nice looking piece. Trying to figure out how you got that thumb scar being that you appear to be a right hand shooter. Or were you shooting left handed?
oldogy

#15 ·
Nice looking piece. Trying to figure out how you got that thumb scar being that you appear to be a right hand shooter. Or were you shooting left handed?
oldogy
Picture two appears to be shooting left handed. Right hand looks way below the left, like he's using cup-and-saucer hold. Which, I guess, would be understandable if he, based on picture four, had that right thumb over top of the left wrist for the first shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.