1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

"shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot!

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/18/02 9:40:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All "shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, I landed on this TV program tonight...LMAO!! Knives to me are utility items, not an expert or collector. They seem to showcase "fantasy" knives and swords, all with eeee-vil sounding names. The main salesman sounds like a backwoods Tennessee boy, all slicked-up for TV.

Anyone else ever watch this show?

PS: Sorry, please don't take offense if you're a fantasy knife collector! Maybe you can educate me on the finer points of this hobby?

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/19/02 9:54:15 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't look at me, hammer. My knowledge of kinves is from watching those 3AM ads on TV for Ginsu kitchen knives......

junglejim308
    (3/5/02 9:07:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot
    Yeah, I love those guys, It's the funniest show on TV! Did you see the one when the young one was spinning a kantana? He was too close to the table, and hit it. The blade broke, and went flying across the room! It was great!
    Combat Style Knives