"shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot!

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/18/02 9:40:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All "shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, I landed on this TV program tonight...LMAO!! Knives to me are utility items, not an expert or collector. They seem to showcase "fantasy" knives and swords, all with eeee-vil sounding names. The main salesman sounds like a backwoods Tennessee boy, all slicked-up for TV.

Anyone else ever watch this show?

PS: Sorry, please don't take offense if you're a fantasy knife collector! Maybe you can educate me on the finer points of this hobby?

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/19/02 9:54:15 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't look at me, hammer. My knowledge of kinves is from watching those 3AM ads on TV for Ginsu kitchen knives......

junglejim308
    (3/5/02 9:07:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "shop at home" knife show...heehaw what a hoot
    Yeah, I love those guys, It's the funniest show on TV! Did you see the one when the young one was spinning a kantana? He was too close to the table, and hit it. The blade broke, and went flying across the room! It was great!
    Combat Style Knives