Shopper gunned down

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by sting75ray, Jun 1, 2012.

1. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That disgusts me.
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

not right
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

It seems to say this happened some years ago, but doesn't give a date.
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Wow I thought AZ wasn't like that. Sounds like something that would happen in Chicago.
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

All the Page Source indicates is that it was published 6-1, no other dates there that I could find.

Clue 1
    Clue 2
    Clue 3
    Clue 4..acting on a rent-a-cops call..where did they get the info below? From a cop-wannabee..typical rent-a-cop

Clue 5
    When shooting happened
    The rent-a-cop pulled the trigger any way you look at it. He has as much business with that job as all the other cop wannabees I've ever met. They want to be a cop, can't, and that fact in it's self is enough to make all of them worthless, IMO.

I can guarantee, that rent-a-cops everywhere have led their not to close friends to believe that they are the real thing, they've also convinced their neighbors who aren't close. that their real cops.

Not unlike a small percentage of CCW holders. Very poor opinions of themselves, and carrying a gun makes them feel like the BMOC. Sick puppies.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  7. raven818

Gotta ask yourselves why the 'reporter' :bleh: has just now decided to put this on the web.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Murder of the shopper , get used to it , here we had the anti gunners screaming out "GUN" any time they saw one and always they where threatened by that gun ( most where never drawn but it got a lot ofg guns taken from folks and a few folks shot like this gent ) the loss prevention person needs educating , got any deep deep water ??
  9. raven818

Yes, and concretes cheap.
  10. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

http://www.erikbscott.com/

Year and eleven months ago.

>Wow I thought AZ wasn't like that. Sounds like something that would happen in Chicago. <

Lost Wages is in Nevada, not Arizona.

>Gotta ask yourselves why the 'reporter' has just now decided to put this on the web. <

Maybe he was waiting to see what would happen. How the coroner's inquest would decide. Waiting for the results of the "unlawful death" suit.
    http://erikbscottmemorialblog.blogspot.com/
  11. shorter260513

shorter260513 New Member

where was this in the news I never heard anything untill today dont guess its a problem with Jessie and Al when police gun down a white man
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Other witnesses reported that they saw Scott’s body removed by EMTs and saw nothing on the ground except blood and a cell phone, or sun glasses. EMTs reported that they removed Scott’s gun and holster from the waistband of his jeans in the ambulance and that they saw no other gun, yet, after police broke into Scott’s apartment and confiscated the firearms there, the story came out that Scott was carrying two guns that day.

A picture of the second gun, on the ground near a cell phone, after the blood on the pavement had been cleaned up, is the “proof” that Scott had two guns and pulled one on MPD officers. The store’s video surveillance system inexplicably malfunctioned for the several seconds of the shooting.

A coroner’s inquest concluded that the shooting was justified, just as a similar inquest had concluded that the gunning down of an unarmed, small-time pot dealer in his apartment a short time before the Scott shooting was ruled to be justified. Just as such coroner’s inquests have concluded that officer involved shootings were justified in 199 out of 200 incidents since 1976.

Erik Scott’s family has strongly contested the conclusions of the coroner’s inquest and the entire inquest process. They succeeded in getting some changes made to that process, but those changes have been held up by suits from the police union.

The Scott’s filed a wrongful death suit in federal court, but recently dropped that effort, convinced that they had no hope of winning with the system stacked against them.

Where is Jessie Jackson? Oh yea this guy is white.
  13. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

The caller to the police officers inflated the threat. The officer's apparently went into the situation in panic mode without any intention of evaluating it. That's why I don't carry. My guns are for hobby and home defense.
  14. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

I CC on a daily basis. With it comes the responsibility to maintain the "concealed" portion of that condition. Also determining whether or not an establishment is posted. If confronted with that situation, the best thing to do is not argue, simply leave. Don't continue shopping, just leave. Getting a bargain on whatever it was you were purchasing isn't worth it.
  15. cutter

cutter New Member

:yeahthat:

If asked to leave, Leave quick and don't say a word at that time. You can go back another time if you want. We are fighting a war here and you do not want to play thier game, not worth it. There are other ways. In Oklahoma a new open carry law was just inacted just for situations like this. If your gun accidently shows you are not "breaking the law" I have learned that when carring my agresive behavour drops way low, I will not indulge in childs play while armed. I carry to save my or my families life, no games or arguments period. JMO
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  16. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

exactly right. If the store has a policy of no carry tell the jerk i am leaving to put it in my car. Just leave dont argue. Your not going to win the argument. The store police is the store police. Just like this forum has it policy too. Dont like it leave.
  17. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Yeah, you are not in a posisition to argue. In most places that's the law. When they say leave, apologize and leave!
  18. fordtrucksforever

fordtrucksforever New Member

There is a big hole in this story. Why is there no testimony from the girl friend?