Shot Bullseye SAturday

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Bruce FLinch, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Shot Bullseye Saturday @ the Local Club. Did lousy w/ the pistol :( But I had a bit of success with rifle :) I have a scoped Savage mod 10FP1LEA, Choate stock, 20' bull barrel, accutrigger in 223. Shot 10 rounds offhand & 20 rounds sitting. Best personal score of 273 :D But the best part was the fact,it was the first bullseye rifle match that I shot my own Handloaded ammo! :D :D
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Target photos, Bruce????
  3. pickenup

pickenup New Member

Shot your own loads huh? From your score, it looks like you may be ONLY shooting them from now on. Right?
    It's nice when a plan comes together. ;)

I have not shot bullseye, sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe someday.
  4. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Sorry, no photos. Won't get the targets back from the scorer till after the season finale. You can bet those will get stapled up on the wall in the garage. I had some real good help in the loading process. Fred Davis,( A vet of WW II & KOREA & NAM ) a true Gentleman was my first Mentor in loading rifle ammo. He got me started with 308's back in Sept. After the New Year, I got my 223 dies & John Labash helped me out w/ those. both Fred & John, shoot w/ me @ the United Sportsmen range in Concord, Ka.
    www.unitedsportsmen.com :)