Shotgun for home defense

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Denellen

Denellen New Member

Cannot overemphasize this!
    Tnx Whirley.
    Dennis
  2. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

in some states, lawfull self defense shields you from civil prosecution. should be in all states...
  3. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Holy Toledo this is a new record for zombies. This one has been among the undead for 9 years!
  4. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

One small disagreement with keeping your mouth shut- being hardcore about it and saying "I will not speak without an attorney" may give the cops a bad attitude- and you don't wanta deal with cops with bad attitudes. How about "I'm sorry officer, I will cooperate, but my lawyer said to wait til he is with me."
    I would even say "Officer, I was scared for my life, I'm really upset and my lawyer said to wait for him. I hope you understand."
    Sounds wimpy maybe but- I'd prefer they have a good attitude when they testify.