1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Shotgun for home defense

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Denellen

Denellen New Member

Cannot overemphasize this!
    Tnx Whirley.
    Dennis
  2. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

in some states, lawfull self defense shields you from civil prosecution. should be in all states...
  3. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Holy Toledo this is a new record for zombies. This one has been among the undead for 9 years!
  4. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

One small disagreement with keeping your mouth shut- being hardcore about it and saying "I will not speak without an attorney" may give the cops a bad attitude- and you don't wanta deal with cops with bad attitudes. How about "I'm sorry officer, I will cooperate, but my lawyer said to wait til he is with me."
    I would even say "Officer, I was scared for my life, I'm really upset and my lawyer said to wait for him. I hope you understand."
    Sounds wimpy maybe but- I'd prefer they have a good attitude when they testify.