1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Shotgun purchase advice needed

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Daric, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Daric

Daric Member

I have a 12 gauge Win. SX3 and just found the SX3 in 20 ga. For $699. I absolutely love my sx3 but was wanting to know if anybody has heard of the akkar 600 shotgun. Outdoor life did a review on it in 28 ga. and said it was all the testers favorite. I can't find any other reviews on it. The akkar is for sale for around $380 in 20 ga. It is made in Turkey which worries me. For the price savings if it is reliable , built to last and shoots a smooth as outdoor life says I will try it but would really like to here from someone who at least has had some experience with akkar firearms. Thanks