shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mr.t7024, Nov 12, 2009.

1. mr.t7024

mr.t7024 Member

Question Antonio Zolli
    I have a twenty gauge Antonio Zolli 3 inch mag o/u shotgun. It is marked Silver Snipe on left hand side of upper barrel,just in front of the receiver. On the right hand side of the upper barrel,just in front of the receiver it reads Special Nickel-Chrome Steel Nitro Proved . Both sides of the receiver reads Antonio Zoli, underneath the name,Gardonne V.T. The receiver is aluminum in color, my magnet adheres to it.It is in excellent shape. Barrels are 26", single trigger. I am curious what it is worth!
    mrt is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
  2. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

mrt,

Are you sure it is Antonio Zolli? I ask because Angelo Zolli made a silver snipe, 20 ga. 3" chambers, where Antonio Zoli made a model called the "golden snipe". Most guns made by each are simply marked A. Zolli. My guess is that it is the former, Angelo Zolli. If this is the case, the value in like new condition is about $750.

Hope this helps, Kirk
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009