Shotshell Reloading Cost Calculator and More

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by shortymet55, Feb 26, 2010.

1. shortymet55

shortymet55 New Member

Hello,

Im just letting you all know that for a school project, I made a shotshell reloading cost calculator. I know there are many of these around, but I made mine very easy too use and unlike many others, can add shipping and hazmat fees into your final box price. Since I made this calc, I decided to build a small website around it.

http://www.shotgunresource.com

Please check it out. On the left is the links to all the pages. The most relevant to everyone here will be the Reloading Calculator and Reloading Page. Please check it out, and share the link with others. Also, please respond with comments or suggestions.

Thanks
    Shortymet55
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  2. me2

me2 New Member

it may be easy to use but i buy my shot 1 bag at a time not 2 bags, and my wads come in 250 per bag, :)

but it looks good :)
  3. shortymet55

shortymet55 New Member

I will take this as a suggestion.

I will add 250 wads as an option. That will be changed in about 1min. As far as bag shot, I will do odd numbers too. However, I assume you buy these in stores are most places online ship two bags at a time, so I can keep shot shipping per two bags.

Any other suggestions?
  4. shortymet55

shortymet55 New Member