Should I lose my man card?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 76Highboy, Jun 23, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ok guys, I know the sour faces that I am going to get over this, but today I had a pedicure done. I know what you're all thinking at this moment. Things like "Damn, that Highboy's came out of the closet," or "Oh gee, we didn't know he was really that way." I can hear it all now. But really I WAS FORCED INTO IT. There I was sitting in the waiting chair as my wife went over to get her pedicure. Suddenly I am yelled at by a small framed Asian woman to "Come-come and sit down by my wife." (This is Highboy's wife - we REALLY didn't have to twist his arm as much as he says.) I realized she meant it so I got up and walked over and the Asian woman said right there and pointed to a chair with a foot bath full of hot water swirrling. The Asian woman says "What's wrong, too affraid to sit next to your pretty wife and get your feet washed?"
    At that moment there were about 10 women watching me and no way was I gonna back down. Off came the shoes and I sat down and put my feet in the water. Suddenly, she offered me a Coca-cola, and the wifey was drinking sweet red wine.

Now, you kind of have to put your mind into the scene here guys. Listen up real close. There are 7 chairs (2 rows, 4 facing 4 with full back massage)chuck full of pretty women getting their legs washed and the 7th chair has me sitting in it next to the pretty wifey who had her hair done this morning and she looked mmm-mmm good. This my friends is a man's paradise. Never the less, the pedicure involved getting your legs massaged from the knees down, twice. A foot massage, a gritty substance massaged into your calves and feet twice, a toe nail trim, and then a foot wax. I am like what the hell!!! This is awesome. These women are onto something. As you all know me I am a bit of a social character and am not shy. I began making conversation with the women in the room including the employees and the ladies all agree that I should have a notch punched in my man card. The best thing about it, it made my wife overly happy. When I was done my feet felt like I was 20 years old again. I have always thought about pedicures like it was getting your toe nails painted. That is not what it is like. My wife had her toe nails painted (Jim chose purple for him) after wards but except for that it is theraputic.

I honestly would recommend this to anyone who wants foot relief. I walk many miles daily on my job. I lift alot of weights and I enjoy riding my mountain bike. It seems like everything I do puts the brunt of the load right smack dab on my feet. To say the least my feet get punished on a daily basis. The pedicure that I had today it just what they needed.

My challenge to any guy is to take your girl out to get a pedicure together and reap the rewards. Your girl will be all smiles. Afterwards go to lunch. It is awesome.

Also, will I still be able to participate in any future TFF shootouts after doing this?:D
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I just read the first sentence...................

YES you should.......LOL
  3. bobski

bobski Former Guest

this post is worthless without pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. 76Highboy

No way!!! I would have died if my wife would have taken a picture of that.:eek:
  5. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Admit it, you got your legs waxed also...
  6. 76Highboy

Oh no. The girls mentioned that but a guy just has to draw a line some where.
  7. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I couldn't get past the first sentence I was laughing so hard. I hope the people that are holding you hostage will let you go soon.
  8. geds

geds New Member

Ohh my......I just don't know what to say now......one one hand you were drinking a coke instead of wine, did it have an umbrella in it?

First the under wear thing, then getting lost in the parking lot in an old folks home, now this.........

Jim, Jim, Jim.......
  9. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

LOL...next they will talk you into a Brazilian wax too....
  10. bobski

bobski Former Guest

the wildfire smokes effecting you 76. those wildfires are causing cell damage as it drifts across the states!
    lock yourself back in your closet!
  11. hstout1143

Please, no pics of that either.
  12. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I didnt even bother to read the rest Bro. Man Card permanently revoked..:crazy:
  13. geds

geds New Member

Sounds like we need to call an emergency meeting of the He Man Woman Haters Club to discuss Jimboy's membership......!
  14. bobski

bobski Former Guest

what you need is a MAN-CURE.
  15. hstout1143

REVOKED!!!!! until he kills a lion with his "UNMANICURED" bare hands.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012