Shoulder Holster for Hi-Point in 45 ACP

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by USMCSpeedy, Mar 25, 2010.

1. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

I have a friend who has a Hi-Point in 45 ACP and is looking for a shoulder holster for it. Anyone know of any that fit the Hi-Point nicely that I could pass on to him? Its not going to be for concealment but more for just ease of carry.
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

Desantis holsters
  3. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

I think you need a back pack for that boat anchor!
  4. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Its definitly a hawg leg. I was thinking maybe one of the "universal fit" military type shoulder holsters might work. Doesn't sound like to many people here actually carry one. Any other suggestions anyone?
  5. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

I think your best bet will be one of those one size fits all nylon shoulder rigs you find on ebay for $20 bucks.
  6. jondar

jondar New Member

That's what I was thinking,also the military type offered by Cheaper than Dirt, says for 1911, Browning 1935 and other large frame semis. I've hever handled a Hi-Point and understand they are large. But for $15 maybe worth a try.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, Fobus has a nice holster for the hi-point 45 and it can be hooked to their shoulder rig they sell along with an extra mag holster.
  8. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Thanks for the tip on the Fobus. It looks like a nice setup. I will definitely show it to my friend.
  9. Tommy Joe

Tommy Joe New Member

This is one way to try I will be buying one soon what I did was search each websight of companys that make holsters there are a few who list Hi-Point handguns see what model number the Hi-Point uses then see what other guns use the same number there you go mine ended up being the same as a Berreta 92 so just do a little surfing im sure you will find one for whatever gun you have Good Luck
  10. Pro-Gun"Liberal"

Pro-Gun"Liberal" New Member

You're going to carry that thing? Man. You may want to keep it at center mass, as you don't want to lean while you walk. :)