1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

sidewinder kit

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Smitty 308, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Smitty 308

Smitty 308 New Member

I have a Mossy 500 that I have never fired. I was ordering some stuff from Cabella's a couple of months ago and the Knoxx Sidewinder kit caught my eye so I ordered one. I got the 10 round mag and an extra 6 round mag. The kit is installed on my Mossy, cycles fine, but I haven't had time to take it to the range. I heard that Knoxx quit making the kit and mags and have heard some strange prices bantered concerning the mags. The prices are mostly inflated because, supposedly there will be no more made.
    My question: Do I have an orphan or a potential collector. I plan on retiring from the force in a few months so my door kicking days will be behind me:D What I bought, on a whim, as a home defense, SHTF, amazemat the range, shotgun now might be worth more than I paid.
    What do you think.
    Thanks, Smitty:confused:
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

What's up Smitty
    I don't know if the stopped makin them but da%# they are fun. Heavy but fun. Exspecially with my pistol gripped Mossberg they let you run what seems like forever with out reloadin. As far as orphan or collector I say shoot the HE!! out of it
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2006
  3. Smitty 308

Smitty 308 New Member

Thanks, I needed some perspective:D
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member