SIG 220

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Dave3
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/10/02 10:42:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All SIG 220
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A co-worker brought in a Sig 220 in the other day and I really liked it. I've seen ads for Sig saying it's the gun of the special forces etc. Are they really great? Where can I get a stainless 45 with night sites? Thanks and good shooting.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/11/02 8:49:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SIG 220
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Dave, I'm a proud owner of Sigs for the past 10 years.
    In my opinion they are every bit as advertised. A superb weapon, fit, finish and reliability.
    I'd suggest you check your local Sig Dealer and do a 'hands on' with the P-series.
    My P-226 is the 4.4" double stack 9mm, my P-229 is the 3.86" double stack 40cal., and my newest is the P-239 is the 3.6" compact single stack 9mm. Personally, I like the double action feature and decocker Sig offers.

Check with Antiquedr here at our site. I'm sure he's be happy to take care of your needs

For you viewing pleasure I've added a site you may be interested in looking at. Good Luck.
    www.gunnery.net/sig/220.html

Dave3
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/11/02 8:11:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SIG 220
    Thanks Zigzag I too liked the decocker and Double action. It was like a Beretta but you can get it in 45.