SIG (Benet Arms ??? Bonus Points Available)

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by codydog, Oct 4, 2010.

1. codydog

codydog New Member

I have no idea what I have here. I think it is a SIG, but what is the Benet Arms? It looks like a hand stamp of a company in San Francisco which makes me think it could detract from the value.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

A SIG P 210- the finest SIG made. It is basically a hand held rifle and VERY accurate.
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Looks like a Kuba (yes, IT IS A SIG !) to me, I'd love to have any P210. Gotta be a lottery gun for me though. Just based off what I see in the pics, yours appears to be in very very nice condition. I'd put a low ballpark in the $3500 range. Would be worth it to have it completely inspected and get some factory history on it if possible.
  4. woolleyworm

S/N does Not put it in the range for the Kuba Pistolen Model. It's still a fine P210 and still in the $3k range for it's apparent condition. Would be nice to get some historical info on it if possible.
  5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

wow nice gun, yes it's a sig p210 worth every bit of 3000.00 benet arms was an importer ? :confused:
  6. woolleyworm

He imported odd ball but high quality guns for the most part. Check this one out:

http://www.adamsguns.com/2649.htm
  7. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i saw that he was also a smith and did a few odd ball things