1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

SIG (Benet Arms ??? Bonus Points Available)

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by codydog, Oct 4, 2010.

1. codydog

codydog New Member

I have no idea what I have here. I think it is a SIG, but what is the Benet Arms? It looks like a hand stamp of a company in San Francisco which makes me think it could detract from the value.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

A SIG P 210- the finest SIG made. It is basically a hand held rifle and VERY accurate.
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Looks like a Kuba (yes, IT IS A SIG !) to me, I'd love to have any P210. Gotta be a lottery gun for me though. Just based off what I see in the pics, yours appears to be in very very nice condition. I'd put a low ballpark in the $3500 range. Would be worth it to have it completely inspected and get some factory history on it if possible.
  4. woolleyworm

S/N does Not put it in the range for the Kuba Pistolen Model. It's still a fine P210 and still in the $3k range for it's apparent condition. Would be nice to get some historical info on it if possible.
  5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

wow nice gun, yes it's a sig p210 worth every bit of 3000.00 benet arms was an importer ? :confused:
  6. woolleyworm

He imported odd ball but high quality guns for the most part. Check this one out:

http://www.adamsguns.com/2649.htm
  7. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i saw that he was also a smith and did a few odd ball things