Sig Mosquito Lubrication Video

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by wingspar, Mar 20, 2010.

1. wingspar

wingspar Member

As a relatively new Mosquito owner, and first time Sig owner, I was unaware of how to properly lubricate a Mosquito, hence I lubed it like I would lube my Glock the first couple of times. I tried searching on YouTube for a video on how to lubricate a Mosquito, but there was not a single video on lubricating a Mosquito. So I set out to educate myself, and create a video. That video is now done. Many thanks go to Mississippi Dave on another forum for all his help to make sure I had nothing but good info on the video. So, for all you Mosquito owners, and future Mosquito owners, here it is. The first video on YouTube on lubricating a Sig Mosquito. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOkrDyHTKdM
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nice video. The process is pretty similar to The Bersa Thunder.

I about pooped when I thought that you were going to use that nice Spyderco Knife as a screwdriver. As they say "A knife is the most expensive and least efficient screwdriver that you'll ever own" ;)
  3. wingspar

wingspar Member

Thanks. The process is different from any gun I’ve ever owned, and I ran it pretty dry when I first got it. The wear marks show.

Nice to see another Spyderco fan. I own 4 of them, with the next one already picked out. I’ll probably stop there, and give a look at Benchmade.