1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sig Mosquito Lubrication Video

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by wingspar, Mar 20, 2010.

1. wingspar

wingspar Member

As a relatively new Mosquito owner, and first time Sig owner, I was unaware of how to properly lubricate a Mosquito, hence I lubed it like I would lube my Glock the first couple of times. I tried searching on YouTube for a video on how to lubricate a Mosquito, but there was not a single video on lubricating a Mosquito. So I set out to educate myself, and create a video. That video is now done. Many thanks go to Mississippi Dave on another forum for all his help to make sure I had nothing but good info on the video. So, for all you Mosquito owners, and future Mosquito owners, here it is. The first video on YouTube on lubricating a Sig Mosquito. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOkrDyHTKdM
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nice video. The process is pretty similar to The Bersa Thunder.

I about pooped when I thought that you were going to use that nice Spyderco Knife as a screwdriver. As they say "A knife is the most expensive and least efficient screwdriver that you'll ever own" ;)
  3. wingspar

wingspar Member

Thanks. The process is different from any gun I’ve ever owned, and I ran it pretty dry when I first got it. The wear marks show.

Nice to see another Spyderco fan. I own 4 of them, with the next one already picked out. I’ll probably stop there, and give a look at Benchmade.