SIG P-6 Holster

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Terry G, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Terry G

Terry G Member

I got this free holster from AIM when I bought a CZ-82 from them. It is obviously of high quality. and was made for the police SIG P-6, My question is does the swivel part that attaches to the belt and let's the holster hang down detach from the holster? I think it does because there is a belt loop on the holster itself. THis would give the option of thigh type carry or belt carry. I don't want to force it. THanks for any help.

Attached Files:

2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

With out having it in my hot little hands I can't give you a definite answer. However I don't believe the German police were into thigh carry. The swivel and belt loop are for two different carries. One for a officer on foot the gun can be carried high on his belt, a office in a vehicle could carry it so the holster swivels when sets n a car. JAWAG on my part.