1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

SIG P-6 Holster

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Terry G, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Terry G

Terry G Member

I got this free holster from AIM when I bought a CZ-82 from them. It is obviously of high quality. and was made for the police SIG P-6, My question is does the swivel part that attaches to the belt and let's the holster hang down detach from the holster? I think it does because there is a belt loop on the holster itself. THis would give the option of thigh type carry or belt carry. I don't want to force it. THanks for any help.

Attached Files:

2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

With out having it in my hot little hands I can't give you a definite answer. However I don't believe the German police were into thigh carry. The swivel and belt loop are for two different carries. One for a officer on foot the gun can be carried high on his belt, a office in a vehicle could carry it so the holster swivels when sets n a car. JAWAG on my part.