1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sig Sauer Equinox carry

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Double D, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Hey, does anyone here own a sig 220 equinox carry .45? I just traded for a new one today. I am somewhat tempted to keep it (what else is new) but wondering what everyone thought. I see them for sale for over a grand just about everywhere. They are nice looking guns. This is not the full size.
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Dan, I had a 226 Equinox for a while but traded it for a compact Kimber, which I traded for something else!!

I think that the Equinox is a beautiful gun, well worth keeping (wish I had).
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I have a P220 full size and love it. I've fired the carry 220's and love'em too.

Is the one you traded for new? If it's not new, then you owe to yourself to at least put a few rounds through it ! I think you'll love it! :cool:
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yea, its brand new and I am having a hard time with wanting to shoot it. I put it up for sale for 950.00 and I will see if I get any takers. If I have to stare at it very long it may end up in my safe. They are on BrandX and other places for 1075.00.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011