Sign the Petition against the Assault Weapons Ban!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Super Louis, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Super Louis

Super Louis New Member

2. dge479

dge479 New Member

done,hope it helps
  3. Doug.38PR

Doug.38PR Member

I signed it but:

Let me ask this. What good will this petition do sending it to a Liberal house, senate and president. Do you think any of them will care that 100,000 signed a piece of paper that said not to pass their tyrannical legislation?

This petition would be better served sent to the governor of your state and state legislature. Have them take measures to nullify these unconstitutional acts
  4. flaminjo

flaminjo New Member

done! i hope everybody would sign this...
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

6. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

in the top right corner of that poll it says that it ended in may of 2008. Unless somebody renewed it.

But it's true....the liberal government will squash it and delete it because it doesn't fit in their agendas. Just like they're squashing all the lawsuits.
    Berg is still fighting though.
  7. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Ladies and Gents,

Lori Mick is correct.....

Post #44,952 on November 30th, 2008
    Obviously anti-gunner, but correct in that the petition deadline was 5-22-2008.

I think the "Spirit" of the intent is grand, but the only real way to make an impact is to flood the representative offices with correspondences wherein a name and address is attached, which then increases it's validity from the representatives' constituents.

Fax, email directly, or phone is my suggestion. Personally I stay away from these petitions because of the inappropriate and unprofessional comments that get posted which tend to undermine the cause. Much of the rhetoric that is posted has been heard before. Write a good argument with facts to back up your position and not, “Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.” Although true… it turns a deaf ear on a valid argument.

But it's a moot point with the deadline having passed months ago.

My opinion.