The Firearms Forum banner

Silencer for hi-point 9mm carbine.

25K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Alpo 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know where I can buy one or if they even make one. I looked around a lil on google and really didn't find much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

#3 ·
Lots of places make cans for 9mm. You'd just need to have your muzzle threaded, to accept it.

#5 ·
Nope, still $200. Has been since 1934.

Pretty straight-forward job. Have a gunsmith thread the barrel 1/2x36 ($50-$100). Arrange through a properly licensed dealer to purchase the suppressor ($450-$550). Fill out the Form 4, attach the required documents and a $200 check to BATFE, and wait 4-6 months for approval. That's all there is to it.

#6 ·
The Hi Point is a heavy reliably firearm, very good for putting lead down range. However, Just My opinion, if I were going to go to the hassle of getting a 200 dollar stamp, I think I would at least put it on a firearm that cost more than the paperwork.

#7 ·
You know, Ron, that was my first thought. Then I remembered that my only silenced gun is a Ruger Mark II. The can cost more than the gun. Hell, the paperwork cost more than the gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.