Silver Bullet Gun Oil test..

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Boris, Nov 6, 2010.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I ordered both a bottle of the reg wt plus the heavy wt the day before yesterday. Am anxious to see how it works.
  2. Boris

Boris Former Guest

I am interested in the Heavy weight too. I might order a bottle when I order a regular bottle.

Well today it was in the mid 20s and spittin snow. I shot alot ot shotgunshells just because I could and the oil is still doing good on the outside of the shotgun.

After I put the Mcfarland gas ring on my brothers M4 I lubed it up with some SBGO. I also lubed the buffer tube with it and that gun is slick as snot now. It is the first AR platform I have used it on and the oil held up well in the cold, even after we heated it up. The oil is holding so good he told me he is just going to leave it on there until the bottles he orders come in so he can clean and relube it with fresh oil.

Never had a problem and the gun is tight, but real slick right now. Them Bushmaster M4 clones are pretty good. I did a mechanical zero and all I had to do to zero it was more the front sight up one click and the rear sight one click left and it was dead on. Great gun and it will be lubed with the best lube I have seen. Great combo....
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if any of you are familiar with the new ,50 cal MG and the M249 SAW you'll know both do not like sustained fire, howvere i have a report from 2 Cav ( 2nd Cavalry regiment )

about a 3500+ round sustained fire shoot using the heavy weapons version of the oil

no-one had got 600 round bursts before without stoppages but the SBGO HW version allowed the operation to stay clean and unblocked with carbon as what usually happens with the new .50 cals

the M249 did likewise and was a 10 minute clean up instead of the half hour a sustained fire usually creates

both those reports are going to the defence force materials office at QMHQ ( quartermasters supply headquarters )

yes it is slightly thicker and not suggested for regular weapons as there is a increased ammount of lithium grease and molybdenum grease in it

Boris when a mate in the US showed me i bought a bottle on spec for "novelty" reasons.. i too became a convert and bought cases of the stuff , i am now pushing the Army here to carry it for no other reason that its the best dang stuff since "Ed's Red" a home brew concoction i really like

i'm picky but it is really nice to have a world class product on your hands and to know no matter what folks try it for it'll out do every other brand out there regardless of how much more you pay ..
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  4. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I am still pretty new to this forum, so I was not familiar with this product until now. If it is as good as you say I need to get some. My shotgun has a spot of surface rust trying to pop up....I am hoping this silver bullet gun oil will help me get it under control.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

here's a tip try it on your chain saw's we have some really sappy tree's here , the sap the koori folks made glue from its that bad , SBGO stops it from sticking so stops the build up we have to clean regularly when using chain saws.. only learned that this morning !!!

dunno if it would help with regular type wood , but it sure do stop gum build up
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Here's what I wonder about...I'm not quite sure if the use against muslim terrorists is legitimate or if it's kind of a gimmick but, as I said before I have always cleaned any traces of oil from the bore before shooting. If in fact someone used a very light coat of oil on the bore, how much would be left to transfer to bullets round after round?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ok heres the force multiplier explained ,

pork and other Harum ( unclean) things prevent beleivers from entering heaven

how much ? In Mohammed's own words " the small part you can think of "

i think a quark is pretty small but so is a atom ,

just one particle of oil will do the job , by their own beleif's

so let it be known , no reward, no paradise only Iblis ( the guy to leads you to hell in Islamic legend) and no 72 virgins ..

just hell

heck if it scares one nutcase jihadi kid from doing a suicide run at our folks its worth every damn cent it costs me , just under 2 cases in battle now , 20,000 decals and leaflets distributed along patrols paths , and resistance is quieter , why i dont know , it is just down , i'd like to think they got the idea.. why neck yourself for no reward ??

but maybe its the prayers kicking in ,

but thats the idea..

you make your weapon and ammo "unclean" in a spiritual way to them, that they believe will prevent them from becoming a martyr no matter what they do , they have died in a unclean state.. and islam has only one way for that , HELL..
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I forget the book of Martyrs proper name , its a type of flower ..

to become a martyr is serious thing , so before any battle or attacks they clean themselves say specific prayers , and ready themselves.. this must all be done to be officially a martyr by the council of martyrs for each branch of Islam

its not a spontainious thing .. unlike what they wish to you to think .. look at atta and how he and his click of demons prepared , it was all documented , bin ladens instructions to atta are very telling of all this , we have these and they are online in a few places ..

SBGO screws all that up

i sent a almost empty bottle to a jihadi here and he took off to Malaysia the next flight!!!!

its works!!! ;)

it scares them the idea is appalling to their mind , seriously so ..

and it comply's with one of "jack's rules of warfare" , teach your enemy to fear you
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Gotcha. Advertising the product to the enemy makes a lot of sense.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Its THEM we gotta let know whats what or no fear results ..

cheers !!

Attached Files:

11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and in English...

Greeting's

We bring notice to all that a new weapon is being used against the
    enemy Taliban forces in this area, This new weapon is a poison on the
    bullets of the Coalition forces in this area, This poison is made from
    pig.

This poison makes the person shot with the bullet unclean in death
    The coalition troops will only shoot to defend themselves and others.
    Any who attack the coalition troops may be sent to hell.

Do not allow this fate to your countrymen, advise them of this fact.
    Warn them of this risk to Paradise.

Peace be upon you
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Oh and Thanks to the TFF folks and all who chipped in with suggestions etc

Silver bullet gun oil

http://www.silverbulletgunoil.net

is NOW being made with a ball bearing in it to shake it up

Got the email yesterday ( just busy )

Its great when customer feed back helps improve a product
  13. Boris

Boris Former Guest

I am very familiar. I was a M249 gunner for one of my two tours. If I could go back in time just once, I would take back a year supply to myself.
  14. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Got my shipment yesterday....very fast delivery. I must say they are nice people to deal with. When placing my order I posted a suggestion to their comments section and received a personal reply from midniterider within an hour.

:DHave to add a disclaimer here as i used to use the screenname midnightrider on this forum. Unfortunately I'm not the midniterider whose sig is on the site. I assume it is his formulation...I wish I had created it.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Yes indeed the Midnight Rider is the inventor and maker of SBGO
  16. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Another bottle of SBGO went out today to......................................................................................................Double D !!!!

Congratulations. Let us know how you like it.
  17. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

...here's another bit to add...
    Over the past 3 days I have been trying to "brush" up on my handgun shooting. So, got the single six out and the H&R plus a semi-auto and a bolt .22 rifle. I changed two scope on the rifles, so the needed dialed in and fired numerious rounds through both rifles.
    But between the two revolvers, Ive put over 600 rounds of different types of ammo, including winchester xpert hv. When I 1st got the SBGO, I cleaned most of my guns and put the sbgo on them. Well, after all the fire power been sent out, cleaned them down this evening. The two revolvers came clean real easy! All the powder/residue basically wiped right off with ease. And after cleaning with solvent, they still had a "film" of the sbgo on them. When I first put it on them, I lightly put in in the barrels and cylinder chambers. Came right out and was the easiest cleaning Ive ever done!
    This oil is the best of the best and anyone who owns a firearm needs the Silver Bullet Gun Oil....cant say enough about it...It is the best there is, or the best Ive ever used or will ever use again! Its awesome...cant say enough about it!! Man..nuff said, I reckon...:)
  18. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

SBGO tests 1 and 2 complete. #1 was a thorough cleaning and SBGO-ing of my reloading press. Very happy with the results. I also cleaned and applied it to all of my collet dies, again super satisfied. My equipment seems to glide on a glass surface with absolutely no drag whatsoever, the collet dies seem to have 'cushion' now where the Mpro7 did not seem to provide any, I believe SBGO may be the cure for the galling of Lee collet dies, their 1 and only fault IMO.

Test #2 was a thorough cleaning and application to my ruger mini 14 ranch rifle. I very thoroughly stripped the entire rifle down for meticulous cleaning and degreasing, SBGO was applied everywhere metal rubbed together, including the trigger assembly pins and sear/disconnector surfaces. The barrel was cleaned to benchrest specs and SBGO applied to the bore. Then to the range where I proceeded to run 200 rounds thru it at random speeds. Needless to say I got er plenty hot and dirty in a very short amount of time. I was very surprised to find the SBGO did not displace or cook-off, the bore even seemed to retain a film, and clean-up took 3 patches soaked with SBGO, I could barely see copper streaking. The rest of the rifle took a wipedown with a grease rag and a touch more SBGO where it looked like it needed it... Point is, a clean up that would have normally taken me at least 30 minutes took 10 if that. At this point i am very impressed with this product, however, I have several more tests to put it through that involve all types of weapons and ammo... I suspect my expectations will be exceeded based on the preliminary results...
  19. One Shot

One Shot Active Member

Has anybody tested this stuff in cold weather?

Just wondering how it would do in a late elk hunt.

os
  20. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Its been pretty cold here in Texas the past few days (30s) and its been fine.