Silver Bullet Gun Oil test..

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Boris, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Boris

Boris Former Guest

I want that CZ.......
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

it is a very sweet shooter;)
  3. Boris

Boris Former Guest

You are killin me. I almost bought a pre B a few weeks ago. The only thing that stopped me was it was beatup and had been fired alot. Seller had it priced almost like a new one and wouldnt budge. Maybe if it sits around longer...

I had a CZ75 compact that was the high gloss blue that was a sweet shooter. I carried the snot out of it and destroyed the perty finish on it and a friend bought it from me. I couldnt stand the daily care needed to stop the rust. It was pretty when I got it. Not so much when I sold it lol...

edit: maybe if I had SBGO to protect it it would have been a different story.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  4. shorter260513

shorter260513 New Member

I gotta get some of this sbgo ordered its killin me all i can think of since keeping up with this thread is every time I shoot and clean one of my guns I stop and think (I wonder if that SBGO stuff will make this one function any better and keep the rust off of em in the bad weather:D thats it im gonna order a couple bottles tomarrow and just like a kid with a new toy im gonna be tinkering and putting it on everything that is sticky or squeaky
  5. gendoikari87

gendoikari87 Former Guest

So how do we get in on the drawing to win a bottle of this stuff? Cause i'd like to get a bottle just to slick up my mark III after I polish the bolt.
  6. gendoikari87

Lol. Try using a smaller Caliber and dipping the bullets in platypus venom. Approximately the same effect.

also,

Make of that what you will. as far as I'm concerned they're bound for the same place no matter what oil you use.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Allah is most merciful because you can perform the silat and beg forgiveness , depending what school of islam you follow in Sharia , however thats assuming you make it to your prayers , no prayers for forgiveness , you die Harum ( unclean) and are unable to enter paradise

like the platypus venom , but hey you wanna milk the SOB ?? before you try look at what kills folks in zoo's here ( staff) ...
  8. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Thats the great thing about this one, its polycoated. Pretty much an indestructible paintjob. But the rails and internals are SBGO'd and slide together like glass.
  9. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Hey Jack, I just thought of something... now that I got SBGO formulated into a cast lead bullet lubricant, even the cowboys can partake in the Islamo-terrorist extermination. ;)
  10. gendoikari87

I think one of my comments got deleted. ...
  11. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

MS operatives... they are everywhere...
  12. gendoikari87

Operatives? Last time I checked they were just a gang not organized military.
  13. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

you have alot to learn my friend... I live very close to the center of their action, these guys are highly militant, very well organized, dug in very deep, and just as ruthless as the islamo-terrorists.
  14. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

aaaanyhoooo........

I got the 9 out and tested the SBGO boolit balm. The load was 120 gr cast bullets lubed with sbgo boolit balm and sized .356 over 3.5 gr titegroup. A good 1000-1100 fps load, accuracy was fantastic and leading was none. so it works well as a bullet lube too.

here are a couple pics of the targets, the first binrotten target is 16 rounds at 25 yds, the second is the next 16 rounds at 25 yds, and the third is the remaining 18 rounds at 25 feet. All shot from my bench, no mechanical rest, just a nice sturdy place to sit...;)

Attached Files:

15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

nice !!!

hey in the fight against jihadis everyone should be in on the deal
  16. gendoikari87

here's an idea why don't we put Al-queda, and all the LA gangs in one giant dome and sell tickets?
  17. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

they just might get along, then we be F****
  18. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Got the .308s put together, 200 gr cast over 24 gr IMR4198, which is about an 1800 fps load. Ill be running them thru the savage 11 I got from my FIL.

Attached Files:

19. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i finally tried out that gun oil last night. first impressions is good. it smells kinda like used motor oil. which i like. i wiped on good on the barrel of my glock and made a nice film on the slide.. not greasy but you could tell it was there. more info to come.
  20. Boris

Boris Former Guest

Glock is probably the worst gun to test it out on IMO. I run mine dry and they dont rust. No need to waste SBGO on one lol.

The XD9 requires lube though and protection. SBGO works real good on that one.

Try it on a hunting gun that will be used for 3 days straight in the rain in the fields and woods. Thats where it really shines.