1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES TO SHARE W/YOU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1shot1k, Feb 26, 2009.

1. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I offer these valuable homeopathetic remedies gathered from my years of knowledge....

Enjoy and use them...and how many can you add to list ?.....:cool:

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]1. If you're choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water Down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone Else to hold while you chop. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. About lifting the toilet seat by using The sink. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for A few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use A timer. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you From rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze Button. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll Be afraid to cough. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]7. You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't Move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct tape. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]9. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem. [/FONT]

[/FONT]
  2. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Another good one!
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I got yer home remedy right here... BEER! It helps forget... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  4. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

And if duct tape don't fix it.....it's broken... (my motto) hahaha! :D
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Rule number eight
    8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
    That one just isn't true all the time, TAKE ME FOR EXAMPLE :eek::D