SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES TO SHARE W/YOU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1shot1k, Feb 26, 2009.

1. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I offer these valuable homeopathetic remedies gathered from my years of knowledge....

Enjoy and use them...and how many can you add to list ?.....:cool:

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]1. If you're choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water Down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone Else to hold while you chop. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. About lifting the toilet seat by using The sink. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for A few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use A timer. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you From rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze Button. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll Be afraid to cough. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]7. You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't Move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct tape. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]9. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem. [/FONT]

[/FONT]
  2. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Another good one!
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I got yer home remedy right here... BEER! It helps forget... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  4. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

And if duct tape don't fix it.....it's broken... (my motto) hahaha! :D
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Rule number eight
    8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
    That one just isn't true all the time, TAKE ME FOR EXAMPLE :eek::D