Singer supports bone head

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Jan 13, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I did not state her name in the title cause i dont want someone doing a search for her to end up here.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/13645-judy-kurtz-

Beyonce the african queen she is doing her own fundraising for bozo. Great I hope this crashes her singing career. I swear if i ever run into anyone listning to her crap i am gona crush their radio and shove it up their ***.

I hope she enjoys her limelight while the rest of us struggle in this piss poor economy that her head kenyen in charge helped to create. hope she gets a yeast infection from he11.

I'd like one of those t shirts so i can wipe my azz with it.

Attached Files:

2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Don't hold back, tell me what you really think.
  3. H-D

H-D Active Member

"Yes we can!" vote him out :D
  4. gad1111

gad1111 Member

:yeahthat:
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

Question deleted - don't care to be associated with this thread.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

is a registered trade mark thats monitored by "media monitors" and anything defamatory, traced, tracked and reported ...

and to date has 9 cases against sites like ours and demanding millions , one for saying she looked fat to her ( a personal opinion but getting sued over it , not the guy who said it , he has nothing , they are sueing the site owners they have a house )

A beyonce is not the most intelligent animal in the kingdom as they will lay with other animals with fleas as seen in the photo below.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
  7. yetiman

yetiman New Member

I believe she has "lady wood"