1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

single shot shotguns

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by JasonS, Jun 27, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

After seeing what you guys have mine looks pretty bad, but I love it. I paid about $20.00 for it about 20 years ago. It is an old Stevens 12 guage. I took it to a gunsmith and had a new extractor put in and it was good to go. It is sawed off but legal. Bobski and Todd, don't be laughing at my piece.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. mranum

mranum Member

What I have aint worth much but they are fun to shoot and cheap to buy too.

The first is a Westernfield(Monkey Wards) made by Savage in 20ga with a full choke and the latter is a H&R Topper Jr. in .410.

Attached Files:

3. savage170

savage170 Member

Use to have a bunch of them till I got on my lever gun collecting fad that I'm now on. Had to sell a bunch to make room in the safes kept this old FIE it was my first 12 ga.

[​IMG]
  4. JasonS

JasonS New Member

love em all guys
  5. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i hve a few.. the only one I rally use / used is a NEF 12g I carried it as a emergncy truck gun for years.. mostly turned out to be a snake gun when fishing or tending my farm animals.. replaced it with a beater autoloader that was actually cheaper than the SS SG :)