single shot shotguns

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by JasonS, Jun 27, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

After seeing what you guys have mine looks pretty bad, but I love it. I paid about $20.00 for it about 20 years ago. It is an old Stevens 12 guage. I took it to a gunsmith and had a new extractor put in and it was good to go. It is sawed off but legal. Bobski and Todd, don't be laughing at my piece.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. mranum

mranum Member

What I have aint worth much but they are fun to shoot and cheap to buy too.

The first is a Westernfield(Monkey Wards) made by Savage in 20ga with a full choke and the latter is a H&R Topper Jr. in .410.

Attached Files:

3. savage170

savage170 Member

Use to have a bunch of them till I got on my lever gun collecting fad that I'm now on. Had to sell a bunch to make room in the safes kept this old FIE it was my first 12 ga.

[​IMG]
  4. JasonS

JasonS New Member

love em all guys
  5. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i hve a few.. the only one I rally use / used is a NEF 12g I carried it as a emergncy truck gun for years.. mostly turned out to be a snake gun when fishing or tending my farm animals.. replaced it with a beater autoloader that was actually cheaper than the SS SG :)