1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

sks oem rifle parts

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by gunnutsrus, Jan 25, 2012.

1. gunnutsrus

gunnutsrus New Member

I am a new member to this chat room or whatever it's called. I would like help in locating sks oem rifle parts. I didn't think it would be difficult in locating these parts, but I was very mistake. If anyone knows of a website or place to find this simple parts, or so i thought, I would very much appreciate the help. I'm thinking about selling sks parts after I find these parts, providing i can find a supplier. Will I need a ffl license to do this? The parts that I'm trying to locate are: 1.) bolt cover 2.) bolt spring assembly 3.) a standard magazine. I may not have the appropriate names listed for these but i figured anyone that knows these guns,will know what I'm talking about. Thanks, I appreciated your help. gunnutsrus
  2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

You don't need an FFL for any parts except for the receiver - the main part of the rifle that is serial numbered. Those parts should be easy - I'd check with Numrich Gun Parts in West Hurley, New York. Give them a call and they will know what you are asking for.

I'm curious - is your SKS Chinese? There are others, but the Chinese are the most common. Norinco. Good on you for restoring a military rifle.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012