Small Bore Bounty Hunter

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

TangoZulu
    (2/27/02 6:03:19 pm)
    Reply Small Bore Bounty Hunter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I bought recently one of these revolvers from European American Armory and made by Weihrauch. It's a beautiful replica of the Colt Single Action Army that comes with two cylinders for 22 LR and 22 WMRF. Does anyone know the correct procedure for exchanging cylinders for this gun as the papers inside the case do not refer to this?

Best regards to all brothers in arms

TangoZulu

kornhauser
    (2/28/02 6:30:59 am)
    Reply Small Bore Bounty Hunter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Take the pistol to half-cock. At the end of the cylinder, equal to the slide rod ejector, you should have a screw that goes from one side of the frame to the other. This screw should flex back and forth in the reciever. Equal to that screw and on the slide rod ejector housing is a small (about 1/2 inch) rod that extends outward from the center of the cylinder and points at the end of the pistol.

Push the screw from left to right. Once you've held the screw on the right side, slide the rod out. That removes the cylinder. Just follow the same steps to re-insert the new one.

Hope that helps. Though my EAA pistol is about twenty years old!

TangoZulu
    (2/28/02 4:38:08 pm)
    Reply Thanks!
    Thanks a lot for your help Kornhauser. The procedure that you described is still valid for my handgun.

Asta la vista

TangoZulu