smells like huntin!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by Bill Sweetman, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Bill Sweetman

Bill Sweetman New Member

This morning I awoke took a deep breath and declaired " smells like huntin season!!" since this morning is the only morning in a long while it has not been 20 degrees celcius or more!!! it was a refreshing 9 degrees.:cool::)

Deer season here I come!!!

Bill
  2. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    Our seasons here in Indiana are just gearing up squirrel season opened Aug. 15 dove just opened Sept. 1 bow season for deer will be opening Oct.1 and it just keeps getting better from there.
  3. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

me and my huntin buddy declaired that a few days ago.. i absolutly love it when the bug gets ya:rolleyes::D bow season here starts in the next few weekends and like jim said.. "it just keeps gettin better from there". we've already been planting food plots and settin up blinds and gettin out rifles and lookin over huntin gear. hopefully it will turn out to be a successful season (at least more successful than last... i shot a 7 pointer and didnt find it till the spring. horns and skull were still intact but i sure do hate not bein able to get the meat:()

we hunt everything we can.. from squirrel to bear so durin the fall/winter months we're in the woods more than we are at our respective houses.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  4. OBrien

OBrien New Member

I am looking forward to it but its still in the high 40's low 50's in the morning. Only 30 more degrees to go for a warm hunting day. :D
  5. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

Rifle season is nov 15-30 here in MI.I believe bow is oct 1-dec 31 exept when rifle season
  6. Thomas_1

Thomas_1 New Member

Our squirrel season started at the end of May. I have been going just about every weekend. Usually me and my uncle head out into the woods.
  7. dianalv

dianalv New Member

Ahhh.... Hunting season is almost upon us. Just received that familiar big box from Cabelas. A Lead Sled for my dad and more Silent Suede rain pants for me. Best things since sliced bread. And silk Long Janes.

I'm ready! Except for fixing the lantern, which somehow lost it's top bolt, and finding my missing tackle box, and getting a new reel for my fishing pole, and finishing fine-tuning the rifle with my hunting loads.

Okay. I'm almost ready!
  8. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I got here to help with the spam just in time to see it disappear
  9. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Bow season for deer starts Tuesday in NH and lasts 3 months. Good luck all.