Smith and Wesson 5906

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Kahr, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Kahr

Kahr New Member

I just bought this gun from a coworker who is going to have a child and is wife is making him sell all of his firearms because she doesn't want them to be in the house with the child. whatever. SO anyway I was able to pick up this Smitch 5906 for a great deal. It came with original padded case and safety manual, even registration card, 1 10 rd magazine and 4 15 rd magazines. All this for $250. I thought it was a pretty good deal. He even let me cycle 100 some odd rounds through it before I handed him the money and took it home. well that's about it I guess, here are some pictures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  2. wolfgang2000

wolfgang2000 New Member

Kahr, I think you got a pretty good deal. The 5906 is a nice pistol.

I feel sorry for the guy you bought it from. Not for the deal but for haveing that wife. I personally feel that tell me to sell my guns are grounds for divorce. :mad: It is proof of the propaganda we have to fight.
  3. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

I am *SO* glad that SWMBO not only lets me keep my guns, but encourages me to teach the kids how to shoot!

She figures that the more hunters we have in the family, the greater the chance there will be venison in the fridge/freezer.
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

If my wife would have ever told me that i would have said have a nice life without me.She knew how i felt about firearms before we ever got married,so it was a non issue and from the time my first daughter was old enough to understand things she was exposed to firearms.My kids are now 14 (son), 15 (daughter), and 20(daughter)and they all know how to handle a firearm, and so far there has never been a problem.Does he have anything else for sell?I feel sorry for your friend.