1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Smith and Wesson Coke Grips

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by muddober, Feb 2, 2011.

1. muddober

muddober Active Member

I was looking for a pair of original Coke bottle style Smith and Wesson grips to put on an old 4 screw 44 mag I picked up that has a pair of Pachmayrs on it. I found a pair of old Smith and Wesson N frame target grips with the diamond at the screw hole for sale but they were not the Coke bottle style that came on all the old 4 and 5 screw 44 mags. My question is what did these non Coke bottle old style diamond target grips originally come on? I was under the impression that all the old style N frame target grips with the diamonds were Cokes, but apparently that is not the case.

Ron
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. muddober

muddober Active Member

Can anyone please tell me why this thread was not posted?

Ron
  3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Ron, I saw the post earlier in the morning. I think it posted OK. Sorry I don't have answer for you on it though.
  4. muddober

muddober Active Member

Thank you Helix, for a while I thought I was on here by myself.:confused:

Ron
  5. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

It seems that you are right about them only being for the N frame revolvers but it seems many reproductions of them are for the J and L frames too. Not S&W factory but they seem like nice replacements. About a year ago I was at a gunshow and found a set of Coke bottle grips. I don't own a N frame so I thought nothing of it but I did remember the price. 300.00:eek:

http://www.eaglegrips.com/guns/Classic-Grips-For-Double-Action.html