smith and wesson m&p

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by llama.45, Aug 27, 2008.

1. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

has anybody else had trouble gettin high cap mags for their m&p? i ordered 2 straight from smith and wesson and got the email sayin that they had shipped on the 12th of this month. on the 25th i called there customer support to find out why they hadnt made it yet and the man told me that because of the bonus mag deal/rebat the didnt even know what they had in the ware house. he went on to sound like it was more important to them to lure people in with the free stuff than it was to supply mags to the people who had bought the pistol because they wanted a good pistol. i wrote the customer service department an email complaining about this problem and all they wrote in return was that they had got some and for me to re order.GLOCK is lookin better all the time
  2. Oncefiredbrass.net

Oncefiredbrass.net New Member

It seems like alot of people are having a hard time getting Mags for the M&P I only shoot the 9mm now and I have collected only 5 mags. I have been looking for more but it seems they are all out everywhere. I see them everyone in a while but are too expensive.