Smith & Wesson Model 21-4

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by gunnutmechanic, Aug 18, 2005.

1. gunnutmechanic

gunnutmechanic New Member

Just got my new model 21-4 today. It is a beutiful gun and a joy to shoot . and rides nicely in my milt sparks iwb holster strongly reccomend for those looking for a fighting six gun.

"This is a unique firearm in today's world," "It's a revival, as restoration, if you will, of the era of fighting revolvers. It's designed for its intended purpose, with no Titanium, Scandium, unobtanium or anything else that shouldn't be there. It's made of blued steel because it should be."
    Clint Smith
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Welcome to TFF, GNM! Glad to have you with us. I love Smith N frames. I'm still looking for a model 25 45 Colt. I may have to go the Model 21 route though. Those old N frames are getting harder to find. Good luck with your new purchase. Let us know how it shoots!

IPT