Smith & Wesson Model 629-2 WISCHO JAGD U. SPORTWAFFEN

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by MBall, Jun 28, 2011.

1. MBall

MBall New Member

I sent the follow e-mail to info@wischo.com and have no response; also when I try to go to the website wischo.com it appears to have been taken down. Does anyone have an idea on how to contact Wischo?

I have recently purchased a Smith & Wesson Model 629-2 Classic Hunter, caliber .44 Remington Magnum revolver with serial number BDZ9204. I am trying to trace the history of the gun. Smith and Wesson has sent me a letter telling me that it was shipped from their factory to WISCHO JAGD U. SPORTWAFFEN on December 23, 1989. We are trying to trace who this firearm was made for or sold to. I would also be interested in the purchase price or what you believe the value of this firearm would be. Any other information that is available would greatly be appreciated.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Wishco can be contacted via their agents ( lawyers)

Dresdener Str 30 Erlangen 91058 De
    Germany

the company has folded but have appointed a agent for warrenty work etc

Frankonia Handels GmbH & Co.KG, have taken over the sales and supply side but as of yet have not appointed a US agent .. hope this helps