SMITH & WESSON SIGMA

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by OklahomaBrian, Nov 10, 2009.

1. pickenup

pickenup New Member

You might want to start a new thread asking about the Ruger. ;)
  2. noslolo

noslolo New Member

I don't care for them, but that is me, I just don't like the look of them. My old partner in bail enforcement loved his. I have heard nothing but good things about them. Like I said, the only thing I don't like is the look of them. With that said, I don't like how I look, so what the H...E... double hockey sticks. They are way better than Sigmas. Doh.... did I tell you that I'm a S&W fan. I am and I still stick by what I said. Now it's time for my Prozac!
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

yep woolleyworm he's still my friend but not good enough of a friend for me to buy him a p-6 . i tried to talk him into one after he shot my 225 and he did like my sig but thinks the 100mm is the way to go thinks 9mm are wimpy. :confused:
  4. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

helix yes the 59 was and still is better than a sigma, and i know smith and wesson cleared up some of the problems with the 59 during it's production runs. i had one from the first production run and it wasn't as reliable as my model 39-2 . as much as i liked the 39 the first ones were junk too thats why the second generation -2 were developed. oh and thanks for the bashing :p ;) it was much more mild than i expected :D
  5. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

The P95 is beefy and built like a tank. Never owned one but shot one at a range b/c I was asking a guy about his. The only thing I could complain about is the bulk of it but I don't think you can go wrong with one. 300 is a good price.
  6. phx gun owner

phx gun owner New Member

sigma = CRAP !!!!!
  7. cluznar

cluznar Former Guest

Ruger SR9 is a much better gun
  8. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

OMG, stop it!!!!
  9. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

This thread is over two years old! I think the guy found a gun to shoot. :rolleyes:
  10. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

This guy is fixing to go bye bye soon......
  11. north tex

north tex Member

I'm going to go a little against the grain here. My SIL has a Sigma 9 that is an okay gun. Initially the trigger was a bit ponderous but he did some minor work on it and turned it into a pretty decent gun....especially considering the NIB purchase price or $299. We took it out again last week and it performed well. Yes his Glock was a little better but he paid $200 MORE for the used Glock.