Smokers License?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 45nut, Nov 16, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Short p.s. to previous:

For any of you guys and girls who might require some incentive to quit smoking, a three pack a day buddy of mine (same age and I've known him for nearly forty years) was just diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. It's also metastasized to his brain and lymph nodes. Even with chemo and radiation (don't know why they're going to be putting him through this) the docs figure he's got four months, maybe five. I'll miss my buddy.
  2. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Yep, my Uncle died like that. Hated hospitals and wouldn't go until he collapsed. Too late, he died on the table. There was nothing they could do for him.
  3. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

I already am. I have to pay and extra $100 bucks a month for my health insurance.
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Obamacare...the Nanny state has arrived. Get used to it. It will only become more intrusive. Self-righteous liberal idiots will start telling you how to live. New York city's limited drink sizes is only the start.
  5. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Buy them from Russia. You avoid the crazy US laws and the rediculous sin taxes.
  6. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Hmm...Russian, you say? Have you ever tried a Russian cigarette? Don't know what Ivan's cranking out these days, but they have to be better than some Soviet smokes I'd tried (once) back in the early '70s. Aroma-wise they were somewhere between burning leaves and French Gauloises, which now that I think of it is pretty much the same thing.