Snubby Tactics

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by kilogulf59, May 9, 2008.

1. infidel_2_dabone

infidel_2_dabone New Member

I agree 100% with you 7 is better than 5,and I have given this considerable thought and I feel that 2 guns are better than 1. So I purchased the S&W 686 PLUS 3" Brl for my go to weapon and relagate the 340PD as my backup. I still will keep my longgun near by just in case the natives get restless. JMO.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  2. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Yeah the 2 gun idea is absolutely true...it is the fastest reload. Loading a mag fed weapon is hard enough in a pinch, let alone reloading a revolver. It's complicated. Then factor in darkness, flash blindness from muzzle flash, loss of motor skills, and maybe fingers slippery with blood....just easier to grap another roscoe.

I practice reloading often and try to make conditions difficult. But I have no illusions about it...just might not get that reload done. On the other hand, I reckon once my sidearm is empty, there will be one or two other handguns laying nearby on the ground.
  3. getgot

getgot New Member

from what i was told from a licensed concealed handgun instructor (off duty police), if u have to shoot, shoot to stop the threat. Do Not talk with anyone until you have spoken with your lawyer...never..things can turn on u.
  4. getgot

getgot New Member

I have chosen my Ruger LCP over the 2" barrel .38 I have for comfort, concealability. I'll be alright with 6 rounds..if not, whatever