1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

So, do you REALLY think muslims should be in our Military?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Feb 19, 2010.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Article here

Update: Five Muslim Soldiers Questioned at Fort Jackson in South Carolina

CBN News has learned exclusively that five Muslim soldiers at Fort Jackson in South Carolina were questioned just before Christmas. It is unclear whether the men are still in custody. The five were part of the Arabic Translation program at the base.

Patrick Jones, the Deputy Public Affairs Officer for Fort Jackson, confirmed for CBN News Thursday afternoon that an investigation was ongoing.

Prior to this posting, CBN News learned that these details were also confirmed by a government official with knowledge of the investigation.

The men are suspected of trying to poison the food supply at Fort Jackson.

A source with intimate knowledge of the investigation, which is ongoing, told CBN News investigators suspect the "Fort Jackson Five" may have been in contact with the group of five Washington, D.C., area Muslims that traveled to Pakistan to wage jihad against U.S. troops in December. That group was arrested by Pakistani authorities, also just before Christmas.

Coming as it does on the heels of November's Fort Hood jihadist massacre, this news could have major implications.

Stay tuned to this blog for more details.

I say not only no, but HELL no, but that's just me.
  2. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    How can you legally discriminate against 1 religion

in these days & times... ???.... :confused:
  3. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

How can you legally discriminate against 1 religion

in these days & times..

Because they want to kill us.
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I agree with Al you can't exclude them however political correctness should not be allowed to cloud judgements when something is staring them in the face like the Fort Hood shooter becoming radicalized.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  5. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

PC kills people. People that wish to do harm play it out so well and now how to use it to their advantage.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

TO WHICH RELIGOIN DO YOU TALK ABOUT ?

Islam can rant and scream for jihad and call for warriors to arrise and kill the infidel ( us ) and nothing is done

At a recent Chritsian colledge campus meeting in Texas a report and video showing a junior stateing

"There must be some action we can take to limit the rise of these insurgents in our own nation"

THE ACLU is suing him and the colledge

the Police have laid charges of racial hatred and inciting violence

but read the statement !!

he asked a question , not made a statement at all

i think its a valid one but your Government and Civil liberiarians think its a criminal statement

so which religion is being descriminated against??

every one BUT Islam
  7. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

You cannot call yourself an american if you think that muslims cannot be in the military. We are americans we are better than that.
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

How about when there oath of duty can be considered a lie as justified by there religion.

Read this and make up your own mind, http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=74764

I say no until this war is over.
  9. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin New Member

Having served in the military myself, I have no problems what-so-ever with any person of any religion serving in the armed forces. As long as they are of strong enough mind and body to place their duty as a soldier ahead of the personal beliefs.

I have seen bad apples in the military from most every religious background. I have seen radical christians that place their personal religious beliefs ahead of their duty. I have seen racists, bigots, etc. wearing the uniform and disgracing it. That does not mean I would want to take the right to serve away from anyone else simply because they share common beliefs with these bad apples.
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Some of you folks need to wake up! These people want you DEAD, and NOW! How do I know this? I have read their Religious books. If you are not a Muslim, then you convert, or die! America is considered the devil to them. That means you!
  11. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i think any religion that advocates death to another is wrong,i would like to see an open season on them like they appear to have on us..........i guaranty i would fill my tags old semperfi-an american
  12. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Wrong. Thats not true most muslims are good people its a beautiful religion that has been takin out of context like any religion
  13. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I know you're young, but you really need to get some education on this subject! I'm an old fart, and seen more crap than you can imagine. Trust me, if you are a good Muslim then you must follow your teachings, and that means convert, or kill anyone who is not Muslim. The Quran states plainly that in the end there will be only one religion, the Muslim religion. Are you a Muslim?
  14. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

This could be done quite easily.

You remember when you joined you had to certify that you were NOT a member of any group that advocated the violent overthrow of the United States Government?

Using the proper verses of the Koran, and the historical record of how those verses are interpreted as commanding members to commit acts of war against the Great Satan, the United States, we simply declare Islam as such a group.

No muss, no fuss, no religious discrimination at all.
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

From another old fart. The Jihads cannot be criticized for carrying out the tenants of their religion because they have the plain text of the Koran. For further clarification they can go to the Haditha, the sayings of Mohammad. The actions of the Jihadists cannot be condemned and they cannot be thwarted under penalty of condemnation to He**. That is the whole of their Religion and their Law. There is no other course allowed. For those who object to the progress of the religion, when there is a sufficient proportion of them in a group, Shariah is the only way and any opposition to it is a Capitol offense. A peaceful devout Muslim if confronted by a jihadist hasn't a leg to stand on.

I don't know what price in blood and treasure will have to be payed before our PC Misleaders get the message. I wonder if 50 or so simultaneous Beslans in this country will be enough. That would amount to about 50,000 Teachers and students.

I had bookmarked several sites to reference this monstrous slaughter but is appears that Google has closed them. Mustn't antagonize the Muslim Terrorists. However you can still go to You tube and catch some of these horrible scenes by typing in Beslan if you think you have the stomach. Imagine this here in America. Start here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4YKxBFUlMI
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010