SO, I BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE…

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 2weelz, Dec 2, 2007.

1. 2weelz

2weelz New Member

Recently there have been large demonstrations across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally beginning to address the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the United States might actually start to protect its own borders, which might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. To understand the current immigration policy let’s draw an analogy.

Let's say that I break into your house. When you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But, I say look, I've made all the beds, washed the dishes, I did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except, of course, for when I broke in).

According to the protesters view point:
    *You are Required to let me stay in your house.
    * You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan.
    * You are Required to Educate my children.
    * You are Required to provide all the same benefits to me and to my family, at no charge, that you provide to your own, AND, If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for, well, you know, I did break into your house... And what a deal it is for me!!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, send most of any money I make back to my homeland, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of being racist, cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted.
    Oh yeah, since I do not speak English I’ll also DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE(!!!) so you’ll be able to communicate with me. And don't forget to make sure that your forms, signs, instructions, and any such written information is in MY language as well - I need to be able understand them...

What part of illegal do they NOT understand???

Why can't people see how absurd and DANGEROUS this is?! Only in our brave new America.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. Jay

Jay New Member

...at this point your scenario will no longer apply, in my home. :rolleyes:
  3. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

America, Land of the illegal, Home of the Sheeple. :(