So I Was Cleaning My CZ52

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by gandog56, Jan 15, 2010.

1. paradox998

paradox998 New Member

I have been reloading for my cz-82 and it eats the reload with no problems at all. 95gr Berrys over 3.5gr (IIRC) of hp-38.
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

gandog, I just got my CZ-82 a few minutes ago, it came with two mags and a nylon holster. It looks nowhere near as good as yours does. I will try to post a picture or two tomorrow, I got to leave for work in about 5 minutes (actually right now).
  3. gandog56

gandog56 Member

Did you get the $187 one? I did and it just looks great. Was I just lucky? I have seen rather beat up ones advertised and at auction.
  4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I did get the $180 one. There is a good bit of wear on the muzzle, both sides of the slide, and the front of the grip. It actually looks like more than wear, it looks like some of the finish is flaking off, specially on the slides. I still haven't taken any pictures of it, I hope to a little later.

The way it shoots makes up completely for the looks, though. I went out in the back yard after church on Sunday and put about 20 rounds through it. At about 15 yards, I had one big ragged hole with 4 flyers, about a three inch group.

I am much more pleased with it than I thought I would be.

EDIT: Added some pictures, the first one shows the CZ-82 as received and the other three show some of the wear on the pistol, one side of the slide and the front and back of the grip.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013