SO proud to be an American...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Sep 13, 2012.

1. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Hmmm - guess I'll register as a Republican.

We just moved here from overseas a year ago and I went to register at the court house around last March and was told I had missed the registration date for 2012. However, not to fear - I can register at the same time I go to vote at our local Volunteer Fire Department, in our 'city' of 196 people, on voting day. Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

So, If I register as a Republican, at least I'll only get mail from ONE party :halo:
  2. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

"She can't be a true Liberal if she only asked for ONE! "
    lmbo
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Quiz-

Since our Ambassador to Libya was raped and murdered, our President has met more with:

A.) His National Security Council
    B.) The Joint Chiefs of Staff
    C.) The Prime Minister of Israel
    D.) David Letterman

:cool:
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and the pirate for international talk like a pirate day

[​IMG]
  5. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Look at it this way. I am not going to vote for Romney I can't stand the guy. I am going to vote against Obama. So I have no choice. Romney will get my vote 1 time.

I can't see how Obama can win this time. Everyone I talk to wants him out.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Really? Let me explain...first you pay people to gather folks up and put them on buses all over the country and you bus them in to the polls to vote and you pay them and you illegally count votes and screw up voting machines to make it go in your favor and prior to all of that you get the entire lame stream media to lie about the lead that obozo is suppose to have so people will think its no use to vote and they wont show up. Then you get the soros machine to put their pressure and cash wherever it needs to go to put fear into whoever they can and they raise enormous amounts of cash from terrorist organizations and unions and other illegal sources and buy up more ads and air time than anyone can compete against. I can go on but I think you get the picture....
  8. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I got my absentee ballot via email Tuesday. I need to brush up on some of the judges etc. on the ballot.

But you can count on one more vote to oust 0 from over here.
  9. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

I hear 'experts' saying the polls are simply wrong. That first of all they poll more dems than repubs because they expect more dems to vote- so they claim it's fair. Secondly, no pres has ever been re-elected in a situation like this. Sometimes I convince myself the liar-in-chief is gone- and other times I'm scared for the future of my kids and grandkids. Be glad when it's ver. One other thing, though, if obama is thrown out, he will do TONS of damage before he goes. Rest assured- executive orders will come flying outa the White House, violating the Constitution and leaving the next guy to straighten it out- obama is a communist , if not totally close to it. He plays dirty just like Chicago politics- and he will not go out quietly. But I pray to all that's hole, that he goes.
  10. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

DD, that is why EVERY vote counts this year.

The old saying in Chicago Politics (And LAKE COUNTY Indiana, BTW the county that gave Obama the Indiana Win last year...I KNOW, my wife worked for and was good friends with our county prosecuter who after that became an assistant attorney general for the state and had to investigate voter fraud in LAKE COUNTY;)

"...get us within 2 points and we will WIN." The SECOND question they ask after they are within 2 points, is "How many votes do we NEED?":mad::mad::mad:

It is NOT a joke....remember Kennedy ONLY won in 1960 due to Illinois...and voter fraud was SO rampant in Chicago Nixon was advised by EVERYONE to take it to the courts...and showed a HELLUVA lot more class than All Gore saying he would not put HIS country through that...:cool:

EVERY vote counts. This IS about FREEDOM vs Tyranny. PERIOD,

You Ron Paul Guys? You Libertarians?

You are voting for FREEDOM when you pull the lever for Romney/Ryan even if you can't bear to vote for Romney...

If you pull ANY other lever, you are NOT voting for FREEDOM.
  11. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

FREAKIN' EXACTLY! If "WE" dont vote this moron out, hard/tough/trying times are headed our way, and it wont take long.
  12. CaptAhab

CaptAhab New Member

The scariest scenario to me is the fact that in the democratic platform there is more gun control. There is only pro gun terminology in the republican platform. If Obama is re-elected there will be at least one or two new justices added to the supreme's and hello gun control.