The Firearms Forum banner

So who bought 22's today?

6K views 62 replies 27 participants last post by  Traveler52 
#1 ·
I ordered some from midway did anyone else take advantage of the in stock 22's

#3 ·
There cheaper then the other ones in stock. I back ordered 22's over a year ago and the orders over a year old get cancelled. So I dont think your ever gona see .03 and .04 cent 22's again. .08 and .10 seem to be the new going price.

#6 ·
Well at least this was 500 rnd boxes. and they are still available which means all day passed and they didn't sell out in 10 mins. Maybe a good sign for the future.

Hay look i paid 97.00 today but you know what. I would have spent that in tax and gas to get them. I didn't have to fight the cold, the crowds, take the risk of getting in a accident, a speeding ticket, or mugged. What the heck.

#8 ·
I did the same as gdmoody...went to the checkout and saw the s&h charge and canceled the order. I guess I just can't bring myself to spend almost $100 on a 1k rnd's of .22. Although that is the stuff that I run a steady diet through my .22 pistols. Maybe in the future.....I'll have to pop for it.

#11 ·
I have enough to last me the rest of my life. I'll wait until the end of the year when they come down to 6 cents a bullet!;)

#13 ·
Shooter45 said:
Slickguns ad today was for 500 rd bricks of Remington Thunderbolt for $26.99 from Cabelas.
I pushed the button.
I saw that this morning to bad I cant order ammo. Cook county. Everyone in the state can but people in cook county.

#19 ·
Can't spend any money on guns at this time, maybe next week. Got a trip planned on the 13th to go to Austin for the 84th State Legislative meeting. A little protesting to be done here. After that, if the money is right, I'll be shopping for a couple of scopes! I hope!

#23 · (Edited)
I ordered 4 bricks of SK Std + Saturday, $235 including shipping. They had 4300 50 round boxes in stock. Just checked their website and they still have 2100. It's not going as fast as it did a year ago.;)

#26 ·
I sure wish I could order ammo. Can't find any 22 still around here. Cabela's had some this morning but by the time their phone lines were active it was sold out. I can order from them by phone and pick up at the store. By the time their phone lines are open it's always sold out.

I have plenty of 22 for now but don't want to run out. I can't for the life of me understand why all other ammo is back and at a good price but not 22.

#30 ·
I had to go to kentwood la for a job and along the way i hit each and every ammo seller i could think of. I hit each and every one on the way back too.

Guess what? There still aint no 22's no where by me. Wikiarms is full of crap. All the wal mart stores they said had ammo did not. They dont update worth a darn.

44 mag is no where to be found. Wait. Stop i found one box in covington at american hunter. The guy behind the counter said "You want to sit down befor i give you this price" Last box on the shelf. White box generic cheap crap at 65.00. Me, my worker, the guy at the counter and a customer just started laughing.

If i want 22's i have to pay 8 to 10 cents a round for it. Maybe one day i'll get lucky with slick guns. THE stores sell out quick

#31 ·
I had to go to kentwood la for a job and along the way i hit each and every ammo seller i could think of. I hit each and every one on the way back too.

Guess what? There still aint no 22's no where by me. Wikiarms is full of crap. All the wal mart stores they said had ammo did not. They dont update worth a darn.

44 mag is no where to be found. Wait. Stop i found one box in covington at american hunter. The guy behind the counter said "You want to sit down befor i give you this price" Last box on the shelf. White box generic cheap crap at 65.00. Me, my worker, the guy at the counter and a customer just started laughing.

If i want 22's i have to pay 8 to 10 cents a round for it. Maybe one day i'll get lucky with slick guns. THE stores sell out quick
For 44 mag go to Cabela's. They always have it. They have Herter"s for $36 a 50 round box.

Attachments

#32 ·
Bought 500 rounds (the limit) of Armscore JHP 1275fps for 58.99 two weeks ago on a visit to family in Tenn. at Dicks Sporting Goods. I thought I had won the lottery. Went back this week for more and they were gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.