So....who watched Sarah and Glenn last night

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Jan 14, 2010.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Did anyone else watch? What did you think? I thought it was a good interview. I gotta say I loved the boots. :D :D :D

Video here
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  2. questor

questor Member

+1

Great interview
  3. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

She could have been speaking french and I would not have cared, although I have to say, I was impressed with what she said, but the boots, yeah they were driving me crazy. I don't know what's happening to me:p:p, it just doesn't seem right to have these immoral thoughts going thru my head when I am gazing upon, possibly, the next leader of the country:eek::eek:;):D as the dizty blond paris hilton would say.............SHE"S HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!............Now, back to reality;);)
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I was impressed with Glen, with Sarah, with the whole interview.
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

It is good to here questions asked I would like to hear instead of the pablum our press corps feeds the Progressives it interviews. Didn't catch any 'gotcha' questions asked either but I had to leave at the half way mark. Would have liked to hear the whole thing.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Sarah Palin is kind of hot for an older woman.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Watched the link and it seemed disconnected at times.
    I like Sarah. I voted for her, not McCain.

What I find odd (and hilarious at the same time) is, WHY does the media, and liberals in general, feel so much contempt for this woman?

The seething hatred is phenominal!:eek: I've never seen this before.

Every move she makes is a reason for spewing hatred.

WHY?

Write a book? HATRED!
    Talk about faith? HATRED!
    Not the 'perfect' mom (does one exist?)? Hatred!
    Calls BS as she sees it? HATRED!
    More qualified than Obomba? HATRED!
    Get a job on FOX? HATRED!
    Comment on our nations issues? HATRED!
    Sexy Mom devoted to her husband and family? HATRED!

Can anyone tell me why any of her opinions/actions should garner such a response?

What's with all the flaming?:confused::eek:

Where's the HATE coming from and why?:confused:
  8. 38 special

38 special New Member

She's good lookin
  9. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Straightforward, simple honesty scares them to death.
  10. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

She had boots on !!???
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Lib woman cant stand her cause she didn't have an abortion. They can't stand someone that is prolife. She is everything the libs are not and they can't stand it. God forbid a woman goes to work and is also a mother to her kids. These people will turn in their graves.

I think Sara is hott too.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I watched it. I even got my mom to watch it (she's pretty non-political but even she agrees that BARRY SUCKS!)

The left hates Palin because the left is scared of Palin because they recognize that she has a chance of dethroning King-Emperor Barack I, The Great Hussein (well, if we even have another presidential election). They are scared of Palin like they are scared of Beck, Rush, and Fox News because they see a group that thinks for themselves and that won't bow down to OBarry and kiss his butt. It's the same reason why the left is scared of those of us that won't bow down and accept the glory of The Great Hussein or the wisdom of the 'Bama Bunch. They hate what they fear and they fear what they cannot control.
  13. 45nut

45nut Active Member

bcj,

(we are not worthy bow :D :D)

That was the most reasoned and concise response as to why Sarah Palin is so reviled that I have ever read. She stands proudly for everything the libs hate and she can beat The Hussein as long as there are still free elections in 2012.
  14. questor

questor Member

Don't believe Sarah joining Fox is a good idea, she looses her claim to be a Rogue. Now she is part of the beltway elitist. If she signed on to make her family rich, that is great. But if she joined thinking it will broaden her horizon, that is wrong. Her primary attraction (only speaking for myself) is that she wasn't part of the D.C. crowd and a maverick.

She certainly has blown THAT!

Emailed her that fact this am.