So you want to secede and you filled out a petition at the White House?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by markfh, Nov 13, 2012.

1. markfh

markfh New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I heard last night in Tx 27K had signed and by this morining it was over 61K in Tx.
  3. al45lc

al45lc New Member

A petition for something only the Supreme Court can do?
    Yeah, that will get traction.
    Obama has NO authority for this, not even by executive order.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Once again, a petition requesting permission to secede is stupid. If anyone is serious about secession they should be locking and loading, not seeking permission.
  5. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Ya know, the Feds keep telling the local Indians how they are going to do this and that; the Indians give them a dumb look like they don't even understand what is being told to them and go on about their business in the manner they have always done what they do. The Feds have become so sick of dealing with the Indians, they leave them alone nowadays. They can't lock them all up, they all stick together, and pretty much tell the Feds to go pound salt.

Everything in America only functions through voluntary compliance or we have problems, turmoil & then upheaval; one thing the powers that be don't need to remain in power and continue their scam. Live your life, raise your kids, be happy and free; but don't start living in fear of the govt; they ain't that successful at whatever they attempt to do.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

7. markfh

markfh New Member

If you buy guns and fill out any paperwork they already know who you are.
  8. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

There's nearly 26 million people in Texas. Last I heard there were about 72K signed this thing, and probably half of them are still living in their parents basement. Nobody is going to take this seriously. Nobody. It's just a cow patty drying in the sun.
  9. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The Guberment already knows who I am. They have know since about 1973. They can come for me anytime they get ready. I'll be here waiting for them.
  10. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Do you folks actually believe this non sense? I didnt sign anything
  11. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If you have ever bought a gun, you signed for it. If you have served in the military, you signed for it. If you have a CCW, you signed for it. If you fall into any of the catorgies that I have listed, pluss a lot more that I didn't list, the you sir, are a domestic terrorist!
  12. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

I bought 10 rifles and 2 shotguns in less that a year so I guess so :D
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

do mestic terrorist, damestic terrorist, DUMESTIC TERRORIST, aaaaaaa domistic terrorist. hay you talking to me? domestic terrorist, terrorista, terror, terror, terror, you talking to me?

Kinda has a nice ring to it, dont ya think?
  14. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

According to the Daily Caller, there's a total of 675,000 signers to all these petitions. http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/w...ach-660000-signatures-50-state-participation/ .

There's about 260,000,000 people that are eligible to sign, out of the 314,000,000 total US population (age 13 and up). That works out to about 0.2% that have a beef or are just getting their jollies. Not exactly overwhelming support for this nonsense. Especially since the Petitions.gov site allows the same person to sign more than one petition. :rolleyes:
  15. al45lc

al45lc New Member

True, but which THEY? It's one thing to get the attention of a low level flunky in one of many federal institutions, but a petition directly to the White House may garner one attention at the highest level, AND as a rabble rouser, whereas a 4473 only says you may or may not be one.
    Kinda like kicking the king fink in the shins as oppossed to flipping him the finger as he goes by.