So your anti war?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Mar 21, 2007.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

The trick is to get the best combo. Dems are not offering anything. Class warfare, increased taxes and punishing those that produce are losers to me. Combine that with being antigun and your done in my book. Pubs maybe lost on immigration and they spend to much time trying to appease "independents" that are at their heart dems. Pubs need to get back to conservative ideals instead of pandering to those who sit on the fence.
  2. liberty4all

liberty4all New Member

Everyone should be anti-war. Real people on both sides die. The only "winners" are those who start it and those who profit from it.
    as this thread is about war let's examine Iraq. We can (and did) handily defeat their armies. now what? as a democracy we cannot successfully occupy any country that doesn't want us there. We can't GIVE them democracy, they have to want it. As a democracy we can''t force them to do much of anything without using tactics like ww2 germany did to it's occupied countries. This would and should bring down our own democracy.

Things to think about:
    Anybody remember the Geneva Convention? It is a reciprocal agreement that our goverment doesn't think we need anymore.

Before the war in Iraq how many times did you stay home: instead of going out because you were afraid of terrorist attack?

I am actually making less money than I did 15 yrs ago, but don't worry because exxon/mobile still made $89 billion AFTER hiding all they could.

We can't have congressional oversite because of security reasons.
    Just WHOSE security? what (or who) is the goverment afraid of?

The people in the pics of the first post, in very simple terms are a bunch of idiots. Anyone who would physically hurt them is also an idiot. Which one is more dangerous?

All these quote's were made by the same radical crackpot.

Can you name him?

Benjamin Franklin

P.S. to the best of my knowlege the only two people in the country that were pissed off the day we invaded Iraq included
    myself and an elected leader who was severely denounced by the republicans and labeled a traitor, un-American, etc. (Everyone needs to be good little nazi and do what they're told)
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Just who is the Geneva convention reciprocal with? I don't recall the press release saying it was Iraq, Iran or Al Queda?
    Iraq has never been a democracy so that means it can never be? How will the people in Iraq know what it is?
    Your claim to be making less money than 15 yrs ago. Then all I can say it must be Bushs and Exxons fault. Rest assured that if the dems take over completely you will make less money also. Then again you may be okay because you won't have the right to guns to spend money on.
    We seem to have moved far from the original topic. The topic was that if your anti war you must be glad to have these folks as your peers.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  4. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Wow this thread got deep quick!!! I will have to be on my toes from now on. I guess it's not your fault that I decided to read this at 3am.
  5. Luke

Luke New Member

If I saw this going on I would be quite tempted to throw a couple water balloons full of lighter fluid at them and teach them a lesson
  6. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Just a little update. The surge is working as evidenced by the lack of coverage in the MSM. Although Jack our marines are murderers Murtha did come out and say the surge was working. Of course he then came back after getting spanked by Pelosi and qualified his statement. Harry Reid also made a statement which shows how far the dems are invested in defeat, by saying the surge is not working right after Murtha said it was.
    As another side note I just heard that General Giap not sure of the spelling came out and said that the US had won in Vietnam and they were ready to surrender but our media and the antiwar crowd gave them hope and did more to help the North than they knew. Because of politics we failed to seize on our success. Which party then as now is doing everything it can to help us lose? I'll give you a hint its the one that wants to cut off funding now as they did then.
    The difference is that in Vietnam we had little fear that they were going to come to America and blow stuff up. Can we expect the same from the islamic terror crowd?

Here is a quote
    "What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender. It was the same at the battle of Tet. You defeated us. We knew it. We thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice that your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefield. We were ready to surrender. You had won."
    General Giaps memoirs
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2007