Soccer Mom

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by army mp, Oct 8, 2009.

1. army mp

army mp Member

Soccer Mom
    Here in Pa awhile back. A local woman caused a Big fuss at a kids Soccer match. by Open carrying a hand gun. Well here in Pa, we have Open carry laws like many states. This lady was shot and killed. In a Suicide / murder by her Husband. An active police officer. The local papers are Head lining the fact. That she was an open carry advocate. And thus unstable for doing so. And very little on the fact that a cop was the one , that did the shooting. I would think the out rage would be over an unstable cop on the street. And not on a legal personal choice.
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The liberals have a mindset that guns are evil. Guns will begin flying around and spewing bullets on their own, killing hundreds of people with each single bullet. They also believe that anyone who would own or even touch a gun is mentally unbalanced and not normal. Just as they believe that anyone who would take their own life in their hands and defend themself without waiting for the police is also mentally unbalanced. Liberals also believe that it's ok for the police and gov't to have firearms because they are somehow morally, mentally, and intellectually superior to normal people, and that somehow the evil gun becomes not evil in the hands of one of these superhumans empowered by the gov't to control peoples' lives.

Liberal "logic" at its best:rolleyes:
  3. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

A sad day.

[​IMG]

So, a brave, Patriotic, Constitution loving, woman, mother, wife, hero; Meleanie Hain, is shot down in cold blood by some deranged, pathetic excuse for an abusive husband, active police officer. . . yes I said he was a cop; Scott Hain.

All the pathetic, libtard media can focus on in their twisted, hapless, wretched, pitiable, blind eyed, biased way is the fact that she was excising her constitutionally guaranteed right to carry when she came to national attention a few months back.

Want to know more? Click here.

They somehow missed the fact that she was shot down by someone who is entrusted with the protection of society as a whole and in particular his own wife and family.

This is a cowardly act perpetrated by a man sworn to "Protect and Serve". A coward did this. A coward who could not face the real world and took this woman from her children and then his own life, leaving his children orphans. Sad. Very sad.

I am so sorry to see this happen and even sorrier that it was perpetrated by a member of our society sworn to uphold those ideals we consider to be the best and most honorable.

Articles were written about this gal and the media accused her of "scaring the other mothers and children at the soccer match. The libtard, activist judge, ignoring the US Constitution and his Oath of Office as well as the ethical legal code, did this as well. Took her carry permit away and chastised her.

She sued and got her permit back but even the judge who restored her permit chastised her about carrying at a soccer match. (the point to carry is to protect yourself and others at all times. Duh!)

These people, all of them, the judges, the cops, the other soccer mom's should all be ashamed of themselves. They are all cowards who would rather be lead to the slaughter than stand up for themselves and their God given rights!

Policeman's Oath:

On my honor,
    I will never betray my badge,
    my integrity, my character,
    or the public trust.
    I will always have
    the courage to hold myself
    and others accountable for our actions.
    I will always uphold the constitution
    my community and the agency I serve.

Honor means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
    Betray is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
    Badge is the symbol of your office.
    Integrity is being the same person in both private and public life.
    Character means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
    Public trust is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
    Courage is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
    Accountability means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
    Community is the jurisdiction and citizens served.

Want to know more? Click here.

Police Integrity Survey

1. pharmacist

2. clergy

3. firefighter

4. teacher

5. police officer

6. doctor

7. dentist

8. accountant

9. stock broker

10. lawyer

11. funeral director

12. politician

Not really a good showing but hey, at least your in the top five, right?

1. firefighter

2. pharmacist

3. teacher

4. dentist

5. clergy

6. Stockbroker

7. doctor

8. accountant

9. funeral director

10. police officer

Starting to fade away. Now instead of someone we rely on, your someone we are fearful of and do not trust to do your job. No ethics or morals. Still a top ten listing though, right?

11. lawyer

12. politician

Want to know more? click here.

There was something very wrong with this man.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  4. army mp

army mp Member

Hardballer
    Thank you for the follow up on this tragedy. A couple other sites I go to, they point the blame to her the victim. Its sad how in this politically correct world , a person can be chastised in death for standing up for her beliefs in life. One article I read, made the assumption Her Gun beliefs some how brought this on..
  5. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I think that it probably did. I'm guessing that the abuse and control started before the open carry did. Once she was able to protect herself, he had to resort to more than just abuse. Unexcusable.
  6. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Actually her husband was a CO - "corrections officer" in Lancaster, Cty. according to my reports.......Doesn't change all that much as CO's have the same powers as police.

Just another ugly 'domestic', folks, not to see here, move along........ >MW