SOG International

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Tom Militano, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Has anybody tried to contact SOG International lately? I got their Feb 2009 sales catalog and when you call they put you on hold, but nobody ever answers. They have a copy of my C&R license and I had a login and password, but they don't work anymore. Has anybody had any luck getting in touch with them. Not much sense in sending monthly catalogs if you can't contact them.
  2. Dakota Red 1

Dakota Red 1 New Member

Same for me.
  3. Maineman

Maineman New Member

I tried today with no luck
  4. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Every sales outlet for firearms, ammo, reloading components and almost anything gun related is suffering from OBAMA FEAR buying by the gun public. Everybody is out of everything and has been since November.

I ordered some Winchester primers from a wholesaler and got a 6 month delivery date. I order bullets from the same source and got about half of what I orderd, mostly weird and unusual stuff. It will be months before I get the rest of the order. Same for powder, even in 8 lb kegs. I ordered a H&K clone PTR-91 and they are saying 3 months, maybe. My son-in-law went to a CA gunshow a few weeks ago and the table selling CA legal assault weapons had people three and four deep in front of it and was selling out of everything.

Don't blame the gun industry but blame the OBAMA election and the DEM's win in Congress. EVERYBODY knows the shoe will fall on gun ownership. One of the avenues the anti-gunners will take is limiting and removing ammo for any guns... no ammo means no guns...hence the run on ammo and reloading components. Some of the retailers that normally do sales via the internet and by phone have had to suspend new order taking, just as SOG apparently has done. We're in a gun and gun related products buying frenzy as bad as any shark attack.

Blame the stupids that let OBAMA and the DEM's win. Get used to many social programs, and big taxes, and failed economy recovery bail outs. This may be the beginning of the end (??) for America. All we can hope is that with the next election Americans will realize what thay bought with the liberal DEM's and replace them and hope that it is not too late. That would take care of half the problem.

LDBennett
  5. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Very true summation LD. It is the end of America as we know it, and have known it. The downward spiral has just begun, to reach third world status. We will be there in a few short years.

There will be a LOT of suffering here in the next few years. Very sad, very bad. :mad::(
  6. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I finally got on the SOG site today. You have to re-register, but the site isn't fully operational yet. Most of the guns have no pictures yet.
  7. Gewehrwolf

Gewehrwolf New Member

You know..........when I saw this thread it reminded me I haven't had a flyer from SOG in a long time. I should check my login and see if it works......
  8. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

If you call SOG be prepared to wait on hold for a while. I finally got an answer and they told me I had to re-register. Their site says it will send you an e-mail when you re-register, but I never received one. I told the lady who finally answered that I had re-registered, but never received an e-mail, this was four days later. She said I was approved and could sign on again.
  9. Dakota Red 1

Dakota Red 1 New Member

Well I re-registered and got three emails from them with "Customer Support" in the "from" column. There was a "welcome" a "registration cofirmation" and a "newsletter confirmation".

They had no firearms or links to firearms on their main page, there was only ammo, mags, and accessories. I hope, eventually, they will show me what they have.
  10. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Use the log-in and password you re-registered with and you can get to the guns. Not all of them have pictures yet.