Soldier silenced ..... gee I wonder why???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lori Mick, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

hmmm????? This is not the first time people have been silenced.....
    several people have had their jobs threatened !

U.S. soldier gagged on prez's eligibility
    Military member seeking documentation silenced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: March 03, 2009
    8:48 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

A member of the U.S. military whose suspicions about Barack Obama's eligibility to be president prompted him to sign onto a legal demand being sent to Attorney General Eric Holder has been silenced.

Attorney Orly Taitz, the California activist who through her DefendOurFreedoms.us foundation is assembling the case, told WND today she's been informed one of the members of the military has been ordered by commanding officers not to speak with media.

The officer's identity was withheld to prevent further actions against him.

However, Taitz confirmed to WND there would be no lack of plaintiffs in her action, which challenges Obama to prove by what authority he operates as commander in chief.

Another active-duty soldier, who identified himself as Staff Sgt. Alan Craig James, volunteered to be identified publicly as a plaintiff in the case, Taitz said.

She said she already has a list of 101 volunteers in her case demanding Obama's proof of eligibility.

(Story continues below)

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 300,000 others and sign up now!

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90682
  2. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

Can't say that I am suprised.
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

On par with Hugo Chavez.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike
    gn
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

It's sad that a person that takes an oath to defend the Constitution has no freedom of speech. :( :mad:

Art
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

There is more coming... If the dissent gets to officers, and then to commanders we better hold on. :eek:
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Pony, the number of high ranking officers are up now, finally. From all branches too.
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Marlin T, that's some reassuring but scary information...
  8. 94z07

94z07 New Member

I do wonder what the enlistment figures have been since the Chosen One was "elected".
  9. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

I read somewhere else that a man had asked some FBI people about this whole situation and he was told that no one was allowed to discuss it or they would be fired from their posts. And wondering if that's the reason the media leaves it alone.

I keep getting a bad feeling in my gut that this was planned in order to spark an uproar so all those camps can be used. Or maybe it was just a bad dream.

I dunno. Something just doesn't make sense.
    and now the intentional disregard for the stock market.
    sigh:(
  10. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

What do you think the media would have done had the military questioned Bush??? We would see wall to wall coverage with alert banners and special reports. It would have been a feeding frenzy.
  11. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

I totally agree.....and we can't say anything about the mighty o without being labled.

I do thank God for Rush and Sean and Glenn and Mark etc etc.... because they say what we think. But...they too never say anything about the eligibility thing and that's what makes me curious.
  12. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Stock up bunker down & hold on it is just about to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

OK, I HAVE to ask this, and this could be the perfect place.
    Years ago when we listened to a LOT of talk radio, everyone was talking about these camps all prepared and empty for the encarceration of citizens who required re-education into the liberal agenda. We heard it so much that we became convinced these were REAL! We noticed that just about everyone was giving the same list of camps, too, so we figured this had to be accurate.
    Once on a trip to Florida, we decided to check some of them out; you will notice several within this corridor, especially around Atlanta.
    We DROVE there and LOOKED, folks.
    Guess what we found?
    A State prison - complete, staffed, and FULL OF PRISONERS.
    A Federal prison - complete, staffed, and FULL OF PRISONERS.

These two locations had been on EVERY LIST we had ever heard and read about, and they were simply normal prisons, not empty facilities waiting for Patriots.

My question is simply this:
    Has ANYONE here actually DRIVEN to one of these locations and INVESTIGATED it?

It behooves us to do so, lest our OTHER claims be seen as false as these are.
  14. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  15. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

When the economy goes bad, enlistments go up. December 08 showed an increase of enlistments.

Economy's down, enlistments are up
  16. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

17. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Ampaterry....that big list of 800 "concentration camps" that's been posted etc...

Many of those locations/installations listed are places I work, have recently worked, or have to travel to often or recently...and they ain't any concentration camps there.

I repeat what I already said...fearmongering bulls**t in my opinion.

P.S. How come there hasn't been a peep in the Army Times about any Soldiers challenging the president? That would be page 7 news!
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  18. Deathbunny

Deathbunny Former Guest

Well, here I go, swimming against the current.

All due respect to the troop for his service, but he's an idiot. I hated every President I served under, but I kept my mouth shut for 2 reasons: 1) it is improper to criticize your command outside of appropriate channels (like in the media) and 2) the President is at the top of our chain of command.
    Like it or not, the President is the Commander in Chief (CINC). Now, if these troops REALLY think Obama isn't legally President, fine. It's time to say "I quit. I'm leaving the military because I swore to uphold & defend the Constitution and his Presidency is illegal." Then, hire a lawyer and get to court.
    What you DON'T do is sign some dumba$$ petition or letter. Particularly since such a document has no more legal weight than a letter to Penthouse.
  19. Just One Shot

Just One Shot Member

Everyone needs to go into the link and sign the petition at the bottom of the story!